Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Life

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:08 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am a new mom of a 8 week old boy Benjamin. I went back to work this week and miss him so much, i have two step children has well and have found my feelings have changed with the them. I find myself having less patience for them and not putting up with there fighting and well bio mom is a mess. huh i am so stress how in the world can i balence baby, work, school, step children, husband, and a house. huh 

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
babygomez
by April on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:40 PM

Welcome to the group! Congratulations on your new baby :)

sweetiepye2004
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:44 PM
Remember that you're tired. Its all new to you. Your stepchildren may have a difficult time with the attention adjustment. I have a half sister & it was very rough. You will get the hang of juggling everything, it just takes time. One thing I had to deal with was that not everything can be done all at once. Deal with everything one step at a time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:50 PM
Welcome to the group. ((hugs)) It can be a difficult adjustment at first, but I promise it gets easier!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missmansmommy
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:51 AM

Hang in there! I have been in your shoes somewhat myself, having suffered post partum depression with both my girls. Do your best and be good to yourself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)