Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What might cause this (TMI)

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 1:29 AM
  • 25 Replies

Im currently on a very heavy period. Tonight i felt something odd not like a normal blood clot. went to the bathroom and checked and i had a whitish lump it was about 2inches long and very hard. What might have caused this? I missed my period in september and last  month only spotted a couple of days. I had my son almost 8 months ago could it be from missing all the periods or something else? in opinions are greatly appreciated thank you ladies.

I am calling my dr in the morning!

by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 1:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucasmommy503
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 2:45 AM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carsonsmommytam
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 2:56 AM
I had the same thing about a year ago. I assumed it was a thick chunk of uterine lining. I hate to be crude or anything, but could you have been pregnant, since you only spotted last mo?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
teenamarie21
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 3:00 AM

i hate when people reply and say they dont know, but im doing it now just because i def. want you to post an update and let us know what the doctor says! not trying to sound gross, but ive never heard of this and im kind of curious as to what the heck it may be. good luck! let us know

lucasmommy503
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 3:17 AM
i took a test last month and it came back negative so i assume no. but when i was pregnant with ds i went almost 4 months getting neg on many tests so i dont know. i will post as soon as i know when my appt is and after it. pp when this happened to you was it a miscarriage?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladyambition
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 3:26 AM

Sometimes when you pass tissue like that they usually want you to bring it in. I would suggest calling your OB or midwife in the morning.

jenniferw10
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 3:32 AM
Good Luck. Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 10:24 AM

Good luck, bump!

CrysCyn527_7310
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Good luck, bump!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 10:38 AM

Quoting lucasmommy503:

bump

PEEK05
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 10:39 AM

When people respond and say they don't know, they usually include a bump or do it to bump it to the top so that someone who might know can respond. :)

OP, please let us know an update like teenamarie21 is asking for.

Quoting teenamarie21:

i hate when people reply and say they dont know, but im doing it now just because i def. want you to post an update and let us know what the doctor says! not trying to sound gross, but ive never heard of this and im kind of curious as to what the heck it may be. good luck! let us know

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)