Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Was your significant other/baby's father the first person you told when you found out you were pregnant?

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:36 AM
  • 49 Replies
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
daydreamer86
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:42 AM
Nooo. Everyone knew but him until i was 9 weeks. I was scared but he asked if i was and said yeah. His reason for asking was because i stopped drinking and smoking all of a sudden.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kamrynlily07
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:42 AM
Of course!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
danie24
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:44 AM
All 3 times :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviaW.
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:46 AM
He jumped up and down like a little kid in a candy store....both times.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aamy
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:47 AM
He was for DD. With DS my MA class found out first.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lmscm
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:08 AM
Yes he was with me when I took the test. With our second he was smiling ear to ear before I could even read it because he said he already "knew" for a week. Crazy Guy said he knew the night it happened. I was like thanks for letting me know. LOL.
aidens_mommy830
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:13 AM

My hubby was the first to know besides me. I called him into the bathroom to see the test. :)

sweettaya
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:28 AM

Yep. Right after the ER nurse told me I was pregnant I called him. 

tina08mommy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:31 AM
With my first son he was with me when i took the test so he was the first to know. with my 2nd son he was in the living room and didnt know i was taking a text. so i came out and showed him the test. I knew for a week before i took the test cause my period was late. he was the first too know both times.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hailey3
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:32 AM
With my son, yes he was right there with me. With my daughter yes we took The test together and waited patiently. With dd2, no, I called my mom and dad crying over it, he was the last one to know out of most of my close family. With my dds 3and 4 it was more like we r getting a baby (they are adopted ) this baby, I told one close friend (only because she was the one who kept insisting I was pregnant and was there with me when I took the tests ) then his mom and then him.... didn't turn out how I wanted it to but yeah.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)