Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you believe that the world will actually end?

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:17 AM
  • 15 Replies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyofblueyes
by Ape on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:18 AM
One day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
naumann24
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:19 AM
Not next year I don't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZoeysMom11
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:20 AM

someday but not in 2012, i think that is a bunch of bs.

joci2203
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this

My life will, but no I don't believe the world will just poof and be gone.

sofia0587
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:21 AM
Yup I can die tomorrow and my world will end. lol no but seriously yes the world can end at any moment but honestly why even stress out over that when your world can end any second in a car accident,by some stupid person on a rampage or anything else, so i just enjoy every moment of life and world i have now. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
briesmomisback
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:23 AM

Yes I do. I was actually just reading and interesting spirtual article that further let me know that we will never really know. But I do know its not in 2012.

AlisonWandaLand
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:24 AM

I actually just recently watched a documentary on Hulu about the Mayan Calendar and it explained 2012 very clearly.

Rumors are that the world is going to end, but what the Mayans actually predicted is that there is the end of a cycle. This is why we're having climate changes. We're starting a new cycle. Things are supposedly supposed to be different, though the change probably will not be instant like people think.

The Mayans have predicted lots of things, down to solar eclipses so I do believe there is truth in their prophecies. But I do not think the world will end. If it does, I think it will be war related.

Dragonmamas
by Ari on Nov. 26, 2011 at 2:41 PM
I read a book about this, too. People are quick to over react without seeking any real proof in things. That's how 2012 came about in the first place.

Quoting AlisonWandaLand:

I actually just recently watched a documentary on Hulu about the Mayan Calendar and it explained 2012 very clearly.

Rumors are that the world is going to end, but what the Mayans actually predicted is that there is the end of a cycle. This is why we're having climate changes. We're starting a new cycle. Things are supposedly supposed to be different, though the change probably will not be instant like people think.

The Mayans have predicted lots of things, down to solar eclipses so I do believe there is truth in their prophecies. But I do not think the world will end. If it does, I think it will be war related.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JealousGrrl
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 2:43 PM

I don't think the world will end, but I certainly think that there are going to be massive changes soon.  Not because of the mayans or whatever, but because of religion, intolerance (which goes along with religion), and weather changes.  

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

lissa8889
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 2:49 PM
Yes I do, but not when man says it will! The bible says no one knows the time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)