Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

PLEASE HELP! Just found out I'm pregnant and my guy left me!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 11:55 PM
  • 68 Replies

I am a single mom of a one year old little girl. Her father is not involved at all. I've been single since I was 2 months pregnant with her. 4 months ago, I met a guy who I thought was incredible. He helped out with my daughter-diapers, feedings, let me sleep in in the morning while he got up with her, he cleaned my house, took out my trash, cooked for me, and even worked two jobs. We fell for each other hard and fast. Everything was going great. The idea of marriage and kids even came up. About 3 weeks ago, I found out I was pregnant. Of course, I shared the news with him. Then, out of the blue, 4 days ago he breaks up with me. I'm about a month pregnant, I'm EXHAUSTED, have a one year old to take care of, and no one to help me. I'm really freaking out!  Does anyone have any suggestions or advice?  Please help! I can't believe this happened to me! : (

by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 11:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brittney28
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 12:06 AM
2 moms liked this
Maybe he's scared and needs time to adjust. Although its not a excuse for his actions. Men have funny ways of dealing with things like this. Either he will come to his senses and come back or he won't. Either way you've done this before so you can do it again! Will it be hard? Sure it will! But your a strong woman and have had previous experiance so at least you know what to expect..life is very difficult sometimes, but you will get through it with or without him. And in the end you will have a beautiful baby to show for it..good luck and remember, YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lauratupper
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 12:08 AM

(((hugs)))'

Do you have any family that can help?

Mooty1010
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 12:57 AM

Yes, my sister and mother help me out a lot with my daughter. My sis knows about my predicament and is always there for me and supportive. I haven't told my mother yet...still trying to get a grip on this myself, ya know.  I don't guess you've been in a similiar situation?

deathbysexiness
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 1:00 AM
Abortion.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pammi86
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 1:05 AM
2 moms liked this
Well, I clearly don't think a abortion is a option unlike some people! I agree that maybe he needs some time to come around. That doesn't make his actions right and if he does be clear this can't happen again! He can't leave when times get tough! But you can do this! It will be tough no doubt but completely worth it! Hang in there hun and I wish the best for you! *hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mooty1010
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 1:06 AM

I don't believe in abortions. Personally, I couldn't live with myself.  Everyone is different though, and I'm not judging.

babybuddafly
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 12:00 PM
Yea sure just get rid of the baby. Grab some Ice cream and watch a movie. Yaay! Geez some people. I'm sorry But I'm really bothered w people that seem to think abortion is so convenient like a magic wand. Poof! I get that everyone has different views and I need to accept it but Im usually thinking about the babies that get killed and not how some girls problem just got all better but anyways that's another topic. As far as your situation I'm sorry you're going through this but maybe like a pp said : he might need some time to process and come around. The way you described him before seemed like he really cared for you. So hopefully soon you can have a happy family. Thinking of the worst case scenario being that he doesn't want anything to do with the new baby would just mean you're gonna have to be the strongest mommy you've ever been and you can do it because you already did it once. It's gonna feel So overwhelming for you right now I can only imagine and hopefully your family will be there for you but we have to be responsible for our actions and what is done is done. We just have to deal with things wether we want to or not. It's life and we have to learn so that next time we don't make the same mistakes or choices. I hope the best for you sincerely. Take care and good luck!! OxoxO
brittney28
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree, and SOME PEOPLE just say things to start drama in a post...

Quoting Pammi86:

Well, I clearly don't think a abortion is a option unlike some people! I agree that maybe he needs some time to come around. That doesn't make his actions right and if he does be clear this can't happen again! He can't leave when times get tough! But you can do this! It will be tough no doubt but completely worth it! Hang in there hun and I wish the best for you! *hugs*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by Abra on Dec. 2, 2011 at 12:37 PM
this. Maybe look into a adoption? There are a lot of women out there who can't have their own kids and are willing to pay expenses. Also look into churches in the area. I know my church has a program where we house single moms and help them find help whether they choose to keep the baby or not.((hugs))

Quoting brittney28:

I agree, and SOME PEOPLE just say things to start drama in a post...

Quoting Pammi86:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
expectantmom81
by Erin on Dec. 2, 2011 at 1:05 PM
I dont have advice but want to wish you the best of luck and send you hugs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)