Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

PLEASE HELP! Just found out I'm pregnant and my guy left me!

Posted by   + Show Post

I am a single mom of a one year old little girl. Her father is not involved at all. I've been single since I was 2 months pregnant with her. 4 months ago, I met a guy who I thought was incredible. He helped out with my daughter-diapers, feedings, let me sleep in in the morning while he got up with her, he cleaned my house, took out my trash, cooked for me, and even worked two jobs. We fell for each other hard and fast. Everything was going great. The idea of marriage and kids even came up. About 3 weeks ago, I found out I was pregnant. Of course, I shared the news with him. Then, out of the blue, 4 days ago he breaks up with me. I'm about a month pregnant, I'm EXHAUSTED, have a one year old to take care of, and no one to help me. I'm really freaking out!  Does anyone have any suggestions or advice?  Please help! I can't believe this happened to me! : (

by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 11:55 PM
Replies (21-30):
avi_nevaeh_mama
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 10:41 PM

If you found out three weeks ago that you are pregnant how are you only one month along? It isn't possible to find out you are pregnant when you are only a week along? Something seems fishy here.

heather4511
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 10:45 PM
Same thing happened to me today. It will all work out in the end! Hugs moma!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jridgill
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 2, 2011 at 10:45 PM

Quoting expectantmom81:

I dont have advice but want to wish you the best of luck and send you hugs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stormystar15
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 10:49 PM
Itll be okay if he comes back or doesnt. you WILL get through this and be a stronger mommy for it than before. itll be hard specially at first but it does get easier. just stay strong and keep your head up. things will work out the way they are pose to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deathbysexiness
by on Dec. 2, 2011 at 10:49 PM
No.

Quoting mommaofemma:

Quoting deathbysexiness:

Abortion.

Tell me you are joking!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alandou
by April on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:49 AM
1 mom liked this

this post is going to get nasty real quick. controversial issues are sometimes brought up just to get on the nerves of some people. some  people like to argue about what they believe but really its just a waste of time and energy to put your anger into it. my suggestion is to just ignore anything that you think is rude or wrong to avoid pointless confrontation. you have nothing to prove to anyone but yourself, so why waste your time on someone who will only see it one way, which is their way. there are people who really do care and want to offer positive solutions and advice. we are all mothers and as grown women, I think we all need to respect eachother's opinion.

ShirreeM
by Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:14 AM

Quoting jridgill:

Quoting expectantmom81:

I dont have advice but want to wish you the best of luck and send you hugs.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babymaycker
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:01 AM
I wish I could help. I would turn to your mother (if you guys are close) and your sister. Sounds like they help you out and love you. They know your heart and your life and will give you advice and support. Sometimes strangers can be biased a bit based on what they believe, but your mom and sister may put it in perspective. Bottom line...don't do what makes you feel like you're doing the wrong thing. Follow your heart! :)
MyNameIsRAVEN
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:06 AM
He probably just got freaked out and needs time to digest the news :0) no worries, mama...even if he doesn't come back, you'll make it through. It'll definitely be a huge adjustment but you'll do great :0)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyNameIsRAVEN
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:08 AM
0.o just curious...why automatically suggest abortion? Why not adoption??
Quoting deathbysexiness:

No.

Quoting mommaofemma:

Quoting deathbysexiness:

Abortion.

Tell me you are joking!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)