Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLEASE HELP! Just found out I'm pregnant and my guy left me!

Posted by   + Show Post

I am a single mom of a one year old little girl. Her father is not involved at all. I've been single since I was 2 months pregnant with her. 4 months ago, I met a guy who I thought was incredible. He helped out with my daughter-diapers, feedings, let me sleep in in the morning while he got up with her, he cleaned my house, took out my trash, cooked for me, and even worked two jobs. We fell for each other hard and fast. Everything was going great. The idea of marriage and kids even came up. About 3 weeks ago, I found out I was pregnant. Of course, I shared the news with him. Then, out of the blue, 4 days ago he breaks up with me. I'm about a month pregnant, I'm EXHAUSTED, have a one year old to take care of, and no one to help me. I'm really freaking out!  Does anyone have any suggestions or advice?  Please help! I can't believe this happened to me! : (

by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 11:55 PM
Replies (31-40):
briesmomisback
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:13 AM
2 moms liked this
I've seen far worse from her. She is something different. And she's racist so she is a big help *sarcastic voice*. Seeing as I'm black I could never take advice from a racist prochoicer. I have no problems with other prochoicers though :-) she's just a mess.

Quoting mommaofemma:

Quoting deathbysexiness:

Abortion.

Tell me you are joking!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyNameIsRAVEN
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:14 AM
Yikes! :0/

Quoting briesmomisback:

I've seen far worse from her. She is something different. And she's racist so she is a big help *sarcastic voice*. Seeing as I'm black I could never take advice from a racist prochoicer. I have no problems with other prochoicers though :-) she's just a mess.

Quoting mommaofemma:

Quoting deathbysexiness:

Abortion.

Tell me you are joking!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sofia0587
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:31 AM
Yes she needs to be kicked off cafemom but oh well what can you do.

Just take a deep breath and relax things have a way of working themselves out :)

Quoting MyNameIsRAVEN:

Quoting briesmomisback:

Quoting mommaofemma:

Quoting deathbysexiness:

Abortion.

Tell me you are joking!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DCMsMommy
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:49 AM

talk to him. give it time.

my boyfriend tried to break up with me, we talked it over, and we stayed together.

goodluck mommma

xomrs.chase
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:49 AM
You can do it :)
My gram raised 5 kids by herself in the 60's-70's. She worked 3 jobs, got a mortgage, and kept food on the table. Her situation was different- she kicked out and divorced her abusive husband. (Go gram!) But its an example that its possible!!

My MIL was a single mom for a long time too! She raised 3 on her own before meeting/ marrying her current husband.

Its possible- you can do it!!! Both women are strong and independent and they did a fantastic job ALONE! :)

I hope that helps!!!
Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittney28
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:49 AM
I totally agree!!

Quoting sofia0587:

Just take a deep breath and relax things have a way of working themselves out :)

Quoting MyNameIsRAVEN:

Quoting briesmomisback:

Quoting mommaofemma:

Quoting deathbysexiness:

Abortion.

Tell me you are joking!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
briesmomisback
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:18 AM
I thought I was the only one lol. Good to know I'm not.

Quoting brittney28:

I totally agree!!

Quoting sofia0587:

Quoting MyNameIsRAVEN:

Quoting briesmomisback:

Quoting mommaofemma:

Quoting deathbysexiness:

Abortion.

Tell me you are joking!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deathbysexiness
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:43 AM
Because pregnancy takes up a lot of resources. Single mothers who are not well-off will have to spend a lot more on food and medical care. The possibility of health problems during pregnancy is high, as well as the fact that being ill or tired and taking care of a small child alone will take time away from that child. With zero support from any kind of father. I personally believe that fathers are an essential part of a child's life. That fertilized egg has already got a crappy lot in life.

Quoting MyNameIsRAVEN:

0.o just curious...why automatically suggest abortion? Why not adoption??
Quoting deathbysexiness:

No.

Quoting mommaofemma:

Quoting deathbysexiness:

Abortion.

Tell me you are joking!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deathbysexiness
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:45 AM
It's nice when you believe anything someone says about anyone else. Bet that's what happened when you believed a POS would stick around and be a dad to your kid if you got knocked up.

Quoting MyNameIsRAVEN:

Quoting briesmomisback:

Quoting mommaofemma:

Quoting deathbysexiness:

Abortion.

Tell me you are joking!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittney28
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:35 AM
So you think if the dad is not around that the baby is better off dead?? And she could always put the baby up for adoption. Don't just jump to abortion!!_

Quoting deathbysexiness:

Because pregnancy takes up a lot of resources. Single mothers who are not well-off will have to spend a lot more on food and medical care. The possibility of health problems during pregnancy is high, as well as the fact that being ill or tired and taking care of a small child alone will take time away from that child. With zero support from any kind of father. I personally believe that fathers are an essential part of a child's life. That fertilized egg has already got a crappy lot in life.

Quoting MyNameIsRAVEN:

0.o just curious...why automatically suggest abortion? Why not adoption??
Quoting deathbysexiness:

No.

Quoting mommaofemma:

Quoting deathbysexiness:

Abortion.

Tell me you are joking!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)