Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

PLEASE HELP! Just found out I'm pregnant and my guy left me!

Posted by   + Show Post

I am a single mom of a one year old little girl. Her father is not involved at all. I've been single since I was 2 months pregnant with her. 4 months ago, I met a guy who I thought was incredible. He helped out with my daughter-diapers, feedings, let me sleep in in the morning while he got up with her, he cleaned my house, took out my trash, cooked for me, and even worked two jobs. We fell for each other hard and fast. Everything was going great. The idea of marriage and kids even came up. About 3 weeks ago, I found out I was pregnant. Of course, I shared the news with him. Then, out of the blue, 4 days ago he breaks up with me. I'm about a month pregnant, I'm EXHAUSTED, have a one year old to take care of, and no one to help me. I'm really freaking out!  Does anyone have any suggestions or advice?  Please help! I can't believe this happened to me! : (

by on Dec. 1, 2011 at 11:55 PM
Replies (61-68):
cloegrace
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 11:35 PM

BUMP!

candipandi
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 11:37 PM
I think he is super scared and hasn't adjusted fully yet. Although there is no excuse for his behavior, this is a coping mechanism with some men. Maybe he will come back around and then you'll have some decisions to make regarding taking him back or not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittney28
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2011 at 11:45 PM
Your so upset with the world, my goodness it must be miserable to live like that.. you have my pitty you poor thing..);

Quoting deathbysexiness:

Wahhh all "mean" people need to get off Cafemom!!! I can't deal with anyone disagreeing with meeee and not thinking the same thoughts as mee! Waaaah!

I personally believe that all crybabies need to gtfo Cafemom. And people who coddle women who make terrible decisions.

It's not a purple Barney dinosaur world. It's not "I love you, you love me, everyone is nice". You will have to deal with jerks sometimes, and when you do something idiotic like the OP, you should be prepared to hear that not everyone is going to pat you on the back.

Quoting sofia0587:

You're not straightforward every comment of yours that I've read has been mean and nasty! Its sad and pathetic that you get a kick of making other mothers feel like crap. Please get off cafemom you're not supportive or helpful in anyway!

Quoting deathbysexiness:

It's nice when you believe anything someone says about anyone else. Bet that's what happened when you believed a POS would stick around and be a dad to your kid if you got knocked up.

Quoting MyNameIsRAVEN:

Yikes! :0/

Quoting briesmomisback:

I've seen far worse from her. She is something different. And she's racist so she is a big help *sarcastic voice*. Seeing as I'm black I could never take advice from a racist prochoicer. I have no problems with other prochoicers though :-) she's just a mess.

Quoting mommaofemma:

Quoting deathbysexiness:

Abortion.

Tell me you are joking!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deathbysexiness
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 11:48 PM
Lmao! I'm not the unfortunate one here...poor OP with her terrible decisions is who you should feel sorry for.
I'm not upset with the world. I'm realistic.

Quoting brittney28:

Your so upset with the world, my goodness it must be miserable to live like that.. you have my pitty you poor thing..);

Quoting deathbysexiness:

Wahhh all "mean" people need to get off Cafemom!!! I can't deal with anyone disagreeing with meeee and not thinking the same thoughts as mee! Waaaah!

I personally believe that all crybabies need to gtfo Cafemom. And people who coddle women who make terrible decisions.

It's not a purple Barney dinosaur world. It's not "I love you, you love me, everyone is nice". You will have to deal with jerks sometimes, and when you do something idiotic like the OP, you should be prepared to hear that not everyone is going to pat you on the back.

Quoting sofia0587:

You're not straightforward every comment of yours that I've read has been mean and nasty! Its sad and pathetic that you get a kick of making other mothers feel like crap. Please get off cafemom you're not supportive or helpful in anyway!

Quoting deathbysexiness:

It's nice when you believe anything someone says about anyone else. Bet that's what happened when you believed a POS would stick around and be a dad to your kid if you got knocked up.

Quoting MyNameIsRAVEN:

Yikes! :0/

Quoting briesmomisback:

I've seen far worse from her. She is something different. And she's racist so she is a big help *sarcastic voice*. Seeing as I'm black I could never take advice from a racist prochoicer. I have no problems with other prochoicers though :-) she's just a mess.

Quoting mommaofemma:

Quoting deathbysexiness:

Abortion.

Tell me you are joking!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mooty1010
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 11:54 PM
2 moms liked this

Hey chick, look-I didn't say anything negative to you about your posts, ok.  Don't you EVER say that my baby will be "damaged" because her dad is not involved. She is VERY MUCH loved by A LOT OF PEOPLE.  I give EVERYTHING that I have to my daughter, even when I am feeling exhausted and a little crappy from this MIRACLE growing inside me. I think that it is BEST if a dad is involved too, but it isn't necessary!  I've tried to ignore all your childish, negative, closed-minded, devil worshiping, baby-killing "advice", but you are just getting on EVERYONE'S freakin nerves and NOBODY likes you obviously. I don't mean to make trouble, especially being a new member, but...GO AWAY. Go back to the bar, get something pierced, and start drama with some another immature idiot like yourself if you want some attention. You're not a mom. You just ran out of money for anymore abortions and had to finally suck it up and push one out! 

Feel free to say what you want about what you THINK about my situation and my child. She is gorgeous, happy, smart, and we have a great life together. I guarantee you my child is much happier than yours could ever be in a house full of negative vibes and murder...father or no father.  Besides, my sister is gay so she is kind of like a father figure anyway! LOL    Now GO...GO AWAY!  LOL

cloegrace
by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 12:31 AM

BUMP!

Bella_Angel
by on Dec. 6, 2011 at 12:41 AM
Oh please. My bio-father was a POS and I was/am way better off without him. You have no clue what you're talking about, and if you do, you're a jerk.

Quoting deathbysexiness:

Because pregnancy takes up a lot of resources. Single mothers who are not well-off will have to spend a lot more on food and medical care. The possibility of health problems during pregnancy is high, as well as the fact that being ill or tired and taking care of a small child alone will take time away from that child. With zero support from any kind of father. I personally believe that fathers are an essential part of a child's life. That fertilized egg has already got a crappy lot in life.

Quoting MyNameIsRAVEN:

0.o just curious...why automatically suggest abortion? Why not adoption??
Quoting deathbysexiness:

No.

Quoting mommaofemma:

Quoting deathbysexiness:

Abortion.

Tell me you are joking!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittney28
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2011 at 12:45 AM
Don't feel bad she said my 7 week old daughter was stupid and sickely for being formula fed.. how sad she has to call our babys names.. yours is " damaged" and mine is "stupid and sickly" she's an idiot!

Quoting Mooty1010:

Hey chick, look-I didn't say anything negative to you about your posts, ok.  Don't you EVER say that my baby will be "damaged" because her dad is not involved. She is VERY MUCH loved by A LOT OF PEOPLE.  I give EVERYTHING that I have to my daughter, even when I am feeling exhausted and a little crappy from this MIRACLE growing inside me. I think that it is BEST if a dad is involved too, but it isn't necessary!  I've tried to ignore all your childish, negative, closed-minded, devil worshiping, baby-killing "advice", but you are just getting on EVERYONE'S freakin nerves and NOBODY likes you obviously. I don't mean to make trouble, especially being a new member, but...GO AWAY. Go back to the bar, get something pierced, and start drama with some another immature idiot like yourself if you want some attention. You're not a mom. You just ran out of money for anymore abortions and had to finally suck it up and push one out! 

Feel free to say what you want about what you THINK about my situation and my child. She is gorgeous, happy, smart, and we have a great life together. I guarantee you my child is much happier than yours could ever be in a house full of negative vibes and murder...father or no father.  Besides, my sister is gay so she is kind of like a father figure anyway! LOL    Now GO...GO AWAY!  LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)