Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you get your baby to sleep?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:28 PM
  • 25 Replies
And how old are they?

My daughter is almost 1 and I get her to sleep by swaddling her, nursing her, then laying in bed with her while she falls asleep with her paci.
CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meagan0716
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this
My baby is 3 months old today and she likes to hold my hand and I have to rub her nose while holding her hand. Every ultra sound pic oh her she was always curled up to my placenta like you would sleep with a body pillow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Laesmommy
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:48 PM

Oh that is so cute! :]

JealousGrrl
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:49 PM

My daughter is 6 months I get her to bed by nursing or rocking with a bink and when I lay her down I lay her on her side or else she wakes up PISSED!!  

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

ashleywagoner
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:52 PM
Ayden nurses to sleep...he's 15 months
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
UxorQuodMatris.
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:53 PM
I nurse him to sleep, he's 3 months.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama_girl07
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:48 PM

I lay them in there bed. Its been that way since they were 4 months old, they are 2.5 and 4.5 now.

YzmaRocks
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:58 PM
With my 10 week old I just put her on my bed or her bed (her crib is attached to my side of the bed) and she coos herself to sleep. My other babies were NOT like that at all. She is an amazing baby. I feel very blessed.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:58 PM
She's 5 months old. I give her "relax time", and then put her on our bed where I'll nurse her. Sometimes this alone puts her to sleep. If she's fidgity, I give her the FP seahorse to hold, as it plays soft lullabies that even get me sleepy. Generally she'll just stare at the ceiling until she's tired of fighting sleep and just sleep. She goes all night, from 1 AM to 10 AM most days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyhonu
by Mary on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:26 PM

my youngest is 20months ... we turn off all of the lights and cuddle till he falls asleep. sometimes he nurses other times he just cuddles up next to me or his daddy.

roxy27
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:27 PM
I feed him and then rock him to sleep
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)