Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saturday Night Snacks-- Snacking on anything right now?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:20 PM
  • 27 Replies

popcorn If you are, on what? :-P

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PEEK05
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:20 PM

Nope

babygomez
by April on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:20 PM

I am munching on Fritos with Ranch dip, i'm in heaven right now :D

RaLeighsMommy11
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:21 PM
ok your going to think this is TOtALLy gross but my dh & i are eating icecream and im also eating bread & butter pickles with it haha. dh is looking @ me weird. its weird to me to..im not preg though...dont think anyways :/ lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by April on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:29 PM

I've never heard of bread & butter pickles! How do they taste?? Can you describe it?

Quoting RaLeighsMommy11:

ok your going to think this is TOtALLy gross but my dh & i are eating icecream and im also eating bread & butter pickles with it haha. dh is looking @ me weird. its weird to me to..im not preg though...dont think anyways :/ lol

RaLeighsMommy11
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:33 PM
REALLy? man you should try them they are amazing! they are really sweet. The sandwhich kind are the best!

Quoting babygomez:

I've never heard of bread & butter pickles! How do they taste?? Can you describe it?

Quoting RaLeighsMommy11:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by April on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:35 PM

oooh! Do they sell them everywhere, like Walmart?

Quoting RaLeighsMommy11:

REALLy? man you should try them they are amazing! they are really sweet. The sandwhich kind are the best!

Quoting babygomez:

Quoting RaLeighsMommy11:

JessiMa05
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:35 PM

brownies topped with dutch chocolate ice cream (homemade:)

RaLeighsMommy11
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:45 PM
yes they sure do. I got these at walmart. over there with the regular pickles. Just whichever brand of pickles you like and they all have the bread & butter. they have the big fats ones the small round ones and the small long ones and the flat long ones. The flat long ones or the small round ones are th best! they have more flavor

Quoting babygomez:

oooh! Do they sell them everywhere, like Walmart?

Quoting RaLeighsMommy11:

Quoting babygomez:

Quoting RaLeighsMommy11:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jridgill
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:45 PM
Nothing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sara_3388
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:49 PM

Different kinds of candy.... from Halloween.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)