Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When's the last time you shaved your legs?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:18 PM
  • 68 Replies

Most of the time my showers consist of playing peek-a-boo with Brandon and the shower curtain. Sometimes I forget :P

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

"So, I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we’ll never know most of them. But even if we don’t have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose wherever we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them." 

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyto3bees
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:19 PM

hmm oct 2011 for our anniversary because i wore  dress lol

Jenn8604
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:20 PM
lol. i only shave once a wk and i shaved friday. there are bonuses to not having a guy. i only have to shave when i feel like it. and as cold as it is im thinking not shaving the rest of winter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saltyalley1227
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:20 PM

im 37 weeks pregnant, so i have been way more vigilant about it in case i go into labor lol.  usually if i get it done more than once a week i feel lucky...Ive been doing it every other day though so i dont have picky legs at the hospital.  If i do it more than that they will break out.

xx.felisha.xx
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:21 PM
My legs look like a cactus if I don't shave them so I make sure I do but I LOVE the feeling of slipping into jogging pants after just shaving.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
barnwell84
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:22 PM

An hour ago when I took a shower.  I try to shave every time I take a shower.

huntersmama711
30 minutes ago. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrimsonGrace
This morning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supernoodle2
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:23 PM
Yesterday.. I normally shave every few days if my leg hair gets to stubby it drives me nuts at night rubbing my sheets.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angela.bouchard
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Oh wow! Hahaha you have me beat. The longest I've ever gone is a week.

Quoting mommyto3bees:

hmm oct 2011 for our anniversary because i wore  dress lol

"So, I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we’ll never know most of them. But even if we don’t have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose wherever we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them." 

angela.bouchard
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:29 PM

It drives me nuts too lol

Quoting supernoodle2:

Yesterday.. I normally shave every few days if my leg hair gets to stubby it drives me nuts at night rubbing my sheets.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)