• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Argues With Her Dad - These two crack me up!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:23 PM
  • 5 Replies

If you visit my channel you can see the other videos where she 'argues' with me :p makes me scared for when she is older! lol Especially seeing as how quickly her daddy backed down :p

Group
Owner of:

Super Young Super Moms  &  For Writers By Writers

Blog Writer of: Following The Path - My blog is about everything! Christianity, recipes, poetry, stories, breastfeeding info, abotion info, pregnancy info, child abuse, photography, videos, milestones, motherhood & marriage! Check it out if you can relate.

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
milf0811
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:40 PM
Omg that is so freaking cute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
manda-nicole010
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Thanks!

Quoting milf0811:

Omg that is so freaking cute

Group
Owner of:

Blog Writer of: Following The Path - My blog is about everything! Christianity, recipes, poetry, stories, breastfeeding info, abotion info, pregnancy info, child abuse, photography, videos, milestones, motherhood & marriage! Check it out if you can relate.

chrystan
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:53 PM
That was cute!!!lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bren07
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:55 PM

thats cute..reminds me of my youngest..he argues with us all the time too..lol..and hes only gonna b 1 jan 31st...and dont even get me started on my 2yr old! hahaha

manda-nicole010
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:55 PM

LOL! You should totally get a video of your youngest doing it :p and then at the end show your two year old and do the whole 'it goes from this to this' type of thing haha

Quoting Bren07:

thats cute..reminds me of my youngest..he argues with us all the time too..lol..and hes only gonna b 1 jan 31st...and dont even get me started on my 2yr old! hahaha

Group
Owner of:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)