Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Scared and dont know what to do

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:36 AM
  • 29 Replies

i found out about a week ago that i am in between 6 and 7 weeks pregnant and this will make my 3rd child....my first one was born june 7, 2010 and she is almost 2 , and my second child that is 4 months old was born september 13th, 2011 and now this one will be born on september 20th 2012......i dont know what im going to do with 3 kids that aint even out of diapers and theres not even a year between them does anybody else has had to deal with the same thing i need advice on how to take care of 3 kids that aint even out of diapers yet.....so if u have any advice u want to give me plz tell me i need all the help i can get thanks!!!!

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babie113
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:40 AM
Ummm bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sara1012
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Have you tried using cloth diapers? I've seen a lot of mamas talk about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Caligurl19
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:50 AM
My kids are a year and a day apart they are 4 and 5 now but my due date was the same day had them both by csection I wouldn't change it for anything they are close friends and love either lots they do almost everything together
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffanynick
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:59 AM

i've had 2 c-sections this will make my 3rd and my last cause they can only do 3  and no i've never thought of cloth diapers....i dont even know where to get them lol

slvrbtrfly
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Cloth will save you tons of money. I would google it. You can find them all over the internet and locally depending on where you live. One of my favorite places to order cloth diapers is www.thanksmama.com
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffanynick
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:28 AM

thanks ill find some for cheap that ill beable to afford....thanks for the advice 

BettyBlythe
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:57 AM
Hmmmmm.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pam_8787
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I hope you have a good suppor system. I would also maybe start potty learning with the oldest child. I normally start potty learning by 18 months. Therefore you may possibly only have 2 in diapers instead of 3. Also cloth diapering is great but it's better if you live in a house with a washer and dryer, and because of this I was never able to try it. But I'm not sure of your living situation. HTH
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rebekah8787
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:42 AM
Do you want to keep the baby? If not there's lots of people that can't have kids that would give anything to have a baby you could look into adoption they even have open adoption where you can see the baby and talk with the people that adopted the baby. Good luck I'd get on some birth control for sure after this one that would be scary having them so close.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alandou
by April on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:52 AM

first off, you have to calm down. I know it must seem very overwhelming at the moment. you have plenty of time to relax and think about things. bottom line is, you will just have to adjust. I mean, I know it's a BIG adjustment to have to deal with, but it can be done and it has to be done. I'm not sure of what kind of support system you have with friends/family but if they are there for you, USE THEM and dont feel ashamed to do so. just be sure to express your appreciation for their help. you will have a lot to deal with but it all can be done. just take it a day at a time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)