• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is your baby hard to entertain?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:27 AM
  • 3 Replies

And how old? If not what kinds of things keep them happy? It seems even when im on the floor playing with my son, hes not that into it. At 13 months he rarley self entertains, crys when i set him down. When i pick him up, he just reaches out for things, like pictures on the wall, when he cant have them, he cries, or i pick him up and then he just pushes away from me, like he wants down. Im at a loss, i cant do anything during the day without him fussing. Any toughts?

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lauratupper
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:30 AM

sorry I don't know, my ds can entertain himself for hours.

lucasmommy503
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:39 AM
my ds is ten months and for the most part entertains himself however when he wants to be entertained the smallest things still work like singing to him. we get in the floor and crawl with him and roll his toys back and forth and play blocks. he pushes away when we hold him and try to teach him new things we have learned to just let him go in the floor with most of his toys picked up and only having out whet is needed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Katie is 7 months and never wants to be put down and usually wants to be at least partially entertained. She doesn't like sitting by herself with her toys. But she's also going through separation anxiety.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)