• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Active babys!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:47 PM
  • 7 Replies

I'm 19years old with a 4month old babyboy his name is Tyler!

He is already standing, saying mama, and dada sometimes lol

He only takes 5min naps during the day

Very alert with everything that goes on.

He smiles and giggles

loves to jump and grab things!

Just the other day he snatched a honey bunn out of his daddys hand and shoved it in his mouth and started chewing on it haha

Is this normal for a baby his age?

Oh yeah and he has his first tooth coming in and its his eyetooth...

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
olivejuicebby
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:05 PM

He does sound very active and quite advanced.

ashleewebb92
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:38 PM

He is and it is so hard to keep him entertained because he gets bord so easy lol

Ashlee Webb *Oogie Boogie*

smwilliams
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:35 PM

other than saying mom and daddy. My son ash is doing all those things too, he also already has 2 teeth

smwilliams
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Im 18, btw. He is also 4 months old

ashleewebb92
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Woah two teeth lol that is crazy! i've been told by my doctors that it is a good thing though

It is just crazy, Cause when I first had him everyone was like when he takes a nap you take one to and i'm just like.....HE don't freaking sleep lol he takes prob about 4naps in the day and there all 5-10min naps lol so I don't get to take any naps except for when my hubby is home

smwilliams
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Ya Ash, is constantly standing and jumping on me. He is always playing with his toys and laughing and talking (baby talk)lol . So he works off all his food and then he sleeps  for like an hr. but i cant sleep during the day so i take that time to do something for me, like Clean or go online.lol. He takes at least 2, 1 hr naps a day. But hes teething more cuz his top teeth are coming in now, so he has been having off and on fevers for the past couple of days. So sleeping for an hr  , is out of the question.

ashleewebb92
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Haha just like my little one, They would be perfect playmates lol. Omg I know right Tyler jumps and bounces on my tummy and its like jeez boy are you trying to kill me, I hate when he does it when I like really have to pee. Thats about what I do I take the time to clean or get online and sometimes take a walk, I still have some weight to loose. I gained so much weight with him I was 116 before I got pregnet and at the end up my pregnacy I was 182 haha so I got like 5 or 10 more pounds to loose its just so hard so I just have no energy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)