Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love it when i give my baby a bath

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:31 PM
  • 10 Replies

I just wash his hair and soap him up and then rinse him off thoroughly, i usually use a plastic container to rinse him off with fresh water, until he is completely rinsed off and squeaky clean and then, i let down the soapy water and pour in fresh water so he can soak in the tub with clean fresh water and we bring in the rubber toys which include his Large green turtle, big fish that squirt water thru their mouths, a pink brontosaurus, some bubble-making toys, a small ball, some small rubber farm animals, zoo animals, aquatic animals, small rubber bugs, some trucks and then when he is finished playing in the tub finally , I dry him off. Dress him and then he goes out to the living rm to play.

And guess who has to put away all of those toys. Yes, it is I.

I rinse them all off and put them all away in their containers.  

But, I do love to see him happily enjoying his bath time. It is rewarding to see our children happy even when they get water all over the floor and we, the mothers, are the ones who have to mop it up and dry off the floor over and over again.

80s bluei love being here; thank you for spending time with me and sharing your thoughts. 

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abra
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:44 PM
aww
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erikays
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:20 PM
:]
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angela.bouchard
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Lol :) 

EDDES
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Babies are so cute and free when they are happy and having fun...one of my favorite moments is when my son laughs and he laughs alot.  He loves the water. He gets really happy when he is in the swimming pool or when he takes a bath.

Sometimes, I put on the whirlpool bubbles in the bathtub and he loves it. He has so much fun just playing in the water. It is also relaxing for him when he gets upset about something, I love to put the lavender bath soap in the water; it always makes babies relax and enjoy their bathtime.  It is great for relaxing a cranky baby.

mamaof3nj
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 7:53 PM
1 mom liked this

lol-- ;)

Okay! alrighty then... 

:P

yeah I love to see my little one in the tub. Once in the summer-I actually filled a baby pool w/ warmer water and took my little one out and gave him a bath in the pool.LOL--- hey nothing like bathing outside, btw, we were in a private area. But HE thought it was cool! 

EDDES
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 11:29 PM

baby giftthat is so cute

80s bluei love being here; thank you for spending time with me and sharing your thoughts. 

EDDES
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 8:49 AM

that is a great idea; kids need a change of pace sometimes; it makes them happy and they have some fun.baby giftThat is so cool.

Dragonmamas
by Ari on Mar. 6, 2012 at 9:20 AM

:)

EDDES
by on Mar. 10, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Now, he brings to the tub with him some trucks to add to his water play toys as well; soon it will be time to give away some toys because i just got him two more trucks yesterday.boy kissing momI just love him so much and I thank God for his life and for his unique and cute and funny ways even though sometimes he is stubborn and hard headed and tough but I just love him so much and I love to see him happy and peaceful when he is just playing and laughing; it is great. 

EDDES
by on Mar. 10, 2012 at 10:45 AM

it is great to do different things with our children instead of the same stuff all of the time; it is good to change up that is creative and fun.at the beachscubabutterfly on headfloating in poolI am always trying to come up with different ideas to do different things without spending alot of money; I love those little inflatable pools for the outdoors in the summertime; after all it gets hot and sometimes I do not feel like leaving the house, if I had a backyard, I would definitely put a pool in there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)