Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Funny moments

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:11 PM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this

We were at the library playing yesterday and Brandon (18 months) was running around. He saw another baby crawling and he immediately stopped running and started crawling around lol! I haven't seen him crawl in so long.

What are some funny things your kids have done recently?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

"So, I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we’ll never know most of them. But even if we don’t have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose wherever we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them." 

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
proudmommy690
by Christa on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this
lol cute!!!

the day my newest baby was born, her daddy leaned over her while she was sleeping and it moved the little hospital bed thingy they put them in..so she punched him in the face lol i thought it was cute :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirstina
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Told people My mom sleeps naked. hes 5

dustbunny
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:01 PM

I have many funny stories about my children.  It is fun to read about other parents' stories about the funny things that their children do or say.

ashleywagoner
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:24 PM
Last night I was getting ayden ready for his bath and just as I took his diaper off he took off running out of the bathroom and straight to dada and gave him a kiss in his birthday suit! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)