Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So sick of hearing... (sorry vent)

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:38 AM
  • 9 Replies
Ok, so I have been pregnant a lot but only 4 live births. I am sorru, I am soooo sick of hearing that you shouldn't be induced let baby come on it's own! That is such bs!!!! I know 2 ppl who were told that by their Dr. because baby wasn't coming on it's own or showing signs of coming and they waited like their dr. told them to.... Baby was born with all sorts of breathing problems and had a lot of issues at birth. Screw the whole induction is bad bs. Now I am not bashing those that do, but seriously in my own personal opinion if they are not born on their due date then evict em!!!! I was 41wks 3days with Hawk he never wanted to come out. Dr said he probably wouldn't have either.... I am just so sick of.it!!! Of.your past your due date or are close and want baby born then screw it!!! Send the eviction notice!!!!!!

Sorry just had to vent!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Momma4byz
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:40 AM
Vent accepted... lol I hope you cheer up and ur Dr knows what's best but sometimes YOU know better (:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BiPolarMomto3
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:43 AM
Lol. I am not pregnant anymore. But it just irritates me when ppl say that.you shouldn't have it done, and when you choose ot they bash you for it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissyboogs
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:44 AM

I think the biggest problem people have with inducing is those who want to induce at 36 or 37 weeks for no real reason other than they don't feel like being pregnant anymore. 

I was threatened with induction at 33 weeks with my daughter. I had pre-eclampsia, and the doctors weren't sure how long I could keep her in. I was praying for "one more day" every single day. We eventually had to induce 5 days before her due date, so that was okay. I would've been devastated if we had to induce at 33 weeks. 

Kandiface
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:48 AM
3 moms liked this
These bitches on this website bash for any little thing. If it's not what THEY would do, it's wrong. Don't get all worked up just because of something you saw on here. It's only the Internet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Delila12
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:49 AM
I get sick of hearing that on here. I think it's the parents decision. As long as the baby will be okay, it shouldn't matter. I'm sure there's a reason for it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BiPolarMomto3
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:50 AM
I totally get what your saying. But it.still pisses me off when you come to a group for support and advice amd get.bashed for your beliefs.....

Quoting Kandiface:

These bitches on this website bash for any little thing. If it's not what THEY would do, it's wrong. Don't get all worked up just because of something you saw on here. It's only the Internet.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kristin42010
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:50 AM
With dd my water broke and my labor wasn't progressing so the gave me patocin. I was only 36wks but like i said my water broke
With ds I was induced at 39wks for fear of him being to big. He weighed 8 10. I had gd so he kept gaining alot. It was safer for him to be out then in. And I didn't have a caection with either. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angela.bouchard
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Unfortunately I didn't make it to term with my son. I would never induce before 39 weeks for no reason. I've seen early babies and well, it's not fun. My sons birth is one of the most traumatizing things that has ever happened to me. I'm not blaming my doctor for that at all because he had to come out. but with my next child I will not induce without reason. 

Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:05 AM
There's bad things that happen with early induction (such as breathing problems and underdeveloped lungs) and there's bad things that can happen when you go too far over (such as breathing problems you mentioned.) it really isn't the place of anyone on the internet to tell someone else what they should do, whether it's to plead for no induction or to tell them they should "send an eviction notice." its all about each individual case. with that said, many people do not educate themselves in many things dealing with pregnancy, induction, labor, delivery, afterwards, etc. there's so much to know. This site taught me SO much, I know the birth of my daughter would have been HUGELY different if it wasn't for cafemom and learning from some members that posted valuable, referable information to educate. And that's awesome. So while it can be annoying to hear the arguments, I also find them valuable. You can learn things you never knew before from both sides and arm yourself with more knowledge. I, personally, am very glad that there are people willing to stand up and educate on this site. I owe my daughter's fantastic birth to them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)