Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

fevrs

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:40 AM
  • 5 Replies
Welp my dd isnt really a baby but need so advice on fevers. she has had a fever since friday i figured by now it should have went away anywho tonigt she woke up real hot i gave her some juice is it okay to put a warm koo wash cloth on her? need advice .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 4:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SOCO101
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:26 AM

You've probably already done this, but children's motrion (sp?) or tylenol. Be sure to give the right dosage. I'm not sure bout the wash cloth thing. I know that's what my mom always did for me, but not sure if it would help or hurt? If it spikes, I'd definately call the dr or even go to the er. Be sure she's getting plenty of rehydrating liquids also. Sorry I couldn't be more of a help. Hope she get's to feelin better soon!

proudmommy690
by Christa on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:15 AM
give her a luke warm bath i do that for my kids and it helps
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
new_mom_2011
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:23 AM

look up roseola, its a virus that lasts 3-4 days. its high fevers and immediatly stops but is continued by a rash that covers the stomach. its common in young children so nothing to worry about. but if your dd is uncomfortable with the fevers my dd loved taking baths during her fevers and i gave her motrin and tylenol if she was fussy and one just wasnt doing anything.

MoMiE2686
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:54 AM
Okay thank u ladies so much this really helped me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:37 PM
How high has her fever been?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)