Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

How do you make everyday moments with your baby magical?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:19 PM
  • 61 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi,

Did you know Disney has a new website especially for mothers with babies?

We asked 5 moms to explore Disneybaby.com (http://www.disneybaby.com) and tell us what they thought about it.  We also gave them an adorable Disney Baby Gift Set and a $50 American Express gift card to buy Disneybaby products.  See what they thought (and what they bought) here!

Disneybaby.com features an extensive collection of Disney Baby products, a tool where you can capture and share special moments with your baby, tips from real moms and ideas to help make everyday moments with your baby magical.

How do you make everyday moments with your baby magical?

>< The CafeMom Team

boy n girl

by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Caydens_momma
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:19 PM
4 moms liked this

I just try to make sure i am present in the moment. And that i soak it all in. Everyday moments are precious. I <3 it all.

Crystal1989
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2012 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

hello my names Crystal I'm single mom and I'm 22 years old :) i have a baby boy named John :) i received my gift (which was cute btw) it came with two onesies and a foot PJ's :) (doesn't fit him but it was still cute) sooo i right away went on  Disneybaby.com to start my shopping for my little man :) i was really excited because hes starting to eat on his own & he needs new plates and spoons etc. well let me tell you i already ordered his things i cant wait till it gets here :) I'm gonna post pictures of what i picked out for him :)

a lot of things are really pricey but everything is just too cute. & the website is so easy to explore i really liked the Magical moments part where u can go and upload pictures of your little one and write a little something about them. I'm excited to receive my things for my son i should be receiving them within 1-2 weeks i cant wait till  they get here and let my son decorate his part of the room and have him start putting his clothes in his laundry basket :) thanks cafemom it was a great experience and i would most defiantly be buying DS decor things from there from now on toddler boy

my3boys0710
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 6:55 PM
2 moms liked this

my name is dani, im 23i have 3 boys and boy do they love disney stuff lol cars, toystory you name i. We live in kansas. I recieved my gift set toooo adorable. I also purchased these adorable boots for my twins!!! 

Buzz Lightyear Boots for Infants

I couldnt pass them up too adorable! 

also thinking about some bedding :) Thanks so much cafemom for this oppourtunity. I really liked the disney baby website, Very well designed and easy to navigate. I cant wait to get these boots ill take some pics once they come in!

My favorite magic moment is anytime my boys are all playing together and not fighting :) but even fighting each moment is precious!

Visit my blog and follow my preemies born 9weeks to soon and the amazing things they overcome...

http://thesenders.blogspot.com/ 

and my losing it literally blog!

http://losingitliterally.blogspot.com

jandra
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:46 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi My name is Alejandra I am 35 and  a mother of 4 kids ages 9,7,22 months,and 5 months .I was asked to do this Influencer Program with Disney Baby and i was so excited to do it becuase i had never used their clothing line with my kids before. i received my package via the UPS on Friday and as we opened it my older kids thought it was for them :) they were so excited we found inside my Gift which was 2 onesies ,1 footed p.j,a winnie the pooh soft baby rattle ,and of course a $50.00 American express card.

I immediately  went online and joined disneybaby.com  which it is so easy to join and i started to browse their website ,i saw you can add that special magical moment with your kids,browse baby products,clothes,toys and they have links to where you can purchase these items.i really like this page.

in the afternoon i put on the gift i received on my 5 month old and it fit like a glove on her so perfect for her the onesies are so soft and the footed p.j also is very soft perfect for baby!! I really liked the design it has on it mickey mouse ,i am not lying when i tell you that i have washed them alot and i have noticed the design and color have not faded which has happened with some of the onesies i have purchased before. my daughter loved her rattle so soft and she loves putting it on her mouth and she hugs it.

I am still looking to see what i am going to get her with the $50.00 gift card there are so many cute outfits , acessories ,toys that i still can't seem to decide which i am getting for her but as soon as i get then i will post pictures up,thank you CafeMom for choosing me and giving me this chance to try Disney baby products!!!

charlene4672
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 10:07 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi, my name is Amy and I have 3 kids. My 2 older kids are adults and my baby is 18 months. I want to Thank Cafemom for the chance to be part of this influencer program. I recieved my gift in the mail on Friday. I opened it up to find 2 very cute onsies, a footed pj and an Eeyore rattle plus the 50.00 dollar gift card. My DD loved the rattle but the clothes are to small for her. I went to the Disneybaby web site and was really happy with how easy it was to get around. I just absolutly loved the area where you can share special memories of your LO. I think this site is really good for expecting and first time moms. There is good tips from other moms and check lists you can use to help you with getting all the things you need for baby. I have purchased my items and waiting for them to arrive. My DD's room is done with the Winni the pooh theme so I got her a Pooh bear and a Piglet to complete her set of Winni the pooh stuffed animals. Then I also got her a new Pooh security blanket lovey. I know she is gonna Love them when they arrive. Thanks again cafemom.

babygomez
by April on Feb. 17, 2012 at 2:39 AM

Loving eye contact is always magical between my kids & i ♥

babygomez
by April on Feb. 17, 2012 at 2:39 AM

Nice reviews, i look forward to seeing more!

my3boys0710
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 6:17 PM
2 moms liked this

got these adorable pjs to go with slippers

jridgill
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 20, 2012 at 6:34 PM
I love Disney stuff! Story time makes the magic around here :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Starleet
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 7:16 PM

How fun! I love Disney.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)