Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (1291-1300):
jhtwaet62712
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Hi I am a new mom, my son is almost 5 months old

montantegirl115
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello. my name is Kate. I have a 16 month old Daughter, Lilianna Grace.  I am 22 years old an go to school to be a Medical Assistant. I have friends, but most do not have kids and they dont understand that I cant go out on a whim and everything. I am looking to meet friends to hang out with.

starrieeyed08
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:29 PM

Hi, my name is Kim. I am a first time mom of a 3 month old little girl. Her name is Brynlee Ellynn. I am married. We have been married since 8/4/11. 1 year and 4 days later we had Brynlee. She is the most important thing in our lives. I stay at home and take care of her and my husband helps when he gets home in the evening. I couldn't have picked a better partner in life and parenting.

amandasantelman
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi everyone I'm Amanda I'll be married a year on Dec 19 just had another baby girl she is almost 3 weeks old got her home last Monday from nicu.also I have a 9 year old son and 11 year old girl and 12 year old girl.. hope to meet new mommy friends..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faithdaypeyton
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

hi im misty mommy of 3 2 boys almost 5,and 8, lil girl 3 and half months im 28 been married almost 2 years but been together almost 9,they all are my world my everything we are from indiana

singlemomof1980
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 4:53 PM

My name is Emily. I am 32 and a 1st time mother to a 6month old girl, Elizabeth Marie.

Ashley0425
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:25 PM

I Am A 20 Year Old Mother Of One And Im Married To The Best Man And Father Ever!! Im Looking For Someone To Talk To And A Good Friend. Since I Got Married And Had A Baby None Of My Old Friends Talk To Me!                Looking For A Friend!!

JATaft828
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:03 PM

I am Angela, I am a mom to two boys, ages 3 and 5 months. My husband just got out of the military after being in 10 years, and now we are just enjoying settling in. I am for now a sahm.

Satorogi
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Hi everyone! Name is Karen and a new Mom to Arthur Vincent who is now a bouncy 19week old cutie... I'm a first time mom and I'm an immigrant from Philippines. 3 years ago, my company transferred me over to the US and I decided to stay (I think my heart got captured by someone)...

So... after all the culture shock, new begginings, missing family, making new friends and learning my new role as a wife, I was able to acclimate and finally comfortable enough to embrace a role of a Mother. I still have some issues adapting to the colorful culture of the US and I am thankful I have a hubby who is just so understanding and patient and a mother-in-law who I bonded with the moment she travelled to my country to be beside his son when he "formally" asks my family for my hand in marriage. (LOL) I know, it's so ancient but the place where I grew up still maintains many old traditions.

Fast forward 3 years- I was able to learn a lot about American Football (and learned to love it!), still learning the history of the country, fascinated by the changing of the seasons (although nobody seems to know what "Indian Summer" really means), learning to love the food and hopefully get to drive by next year.

Me- my grandmother said I danced before I could walk and I sang before I could talk...LOL. In short, I've always loved music and dance (that's why I majored in it!)

My son- he just learned how to walk and manuever his walker (Iknow, they say walkers are not good for babies but I have 52 first cousins who all younger than me and I helped in taking care of half of them eversince I was 12 and we have always used walkers), he also started to eat pureed veggies and started day care so Mommy can focus finding a new job.

Here is my little Arthur when he was 3 months old. Btw, I love this site! I'm learning a lot!!!

chanty0084
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:17 PM

hello everybody im chanty hows everybody doing with there babies?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN