Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (11-20):
MrsP523
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 8:50 AM
Hi! I'm Jessica. I'm a married mom of three kiddies ages 6,5 and 14 months. I enjoyy spending time with my hubby and kiddies. I also love being active on Cafemom!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tina101610
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this
im Kristina and i have a baby boy named Kayden he is 10 weeks old now
daddysgirl92
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 1:15 PM
Hi. My name is Ashley. I have a beautiful almost two month old little boy :) named Braxxton James Lee. I am 19 yrs old and currently seperated from his father.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erica143
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Hello everyone! I'm Erica, a brand new mom to a beautiful baby boy, Noah. I have been married almost two years, and I currently reside in San Jose, CA. I love meeting new people, and would love ti have people to talk to, because being on maternity leave with a sleepy baby sometimes gets a bit lonely. so nice to meet you all!

storkhugs

Abbeysunshine
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Hi! My name is Abbey I'm 27 and I just had a baby 2 days ago he is my first son I have 5 daughters and I don't have a lot of friends to talk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Abbeysunshine
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 4:20 PM
Hi! My name is Abbey I'm 27 and I just had a baby 2 days ago he is my first son I have 5 daughters and I don't have a lot of friends to talk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaLuna411
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 4:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello.  I am a mom of two wonderful children, a 9 year old girl and a 4 month old boy.  Am excited to explore Cafe Mom.

Proudmona
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 8:03 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi everyone.. are you all enjoying parenthood?! My baby makes my day every day

Proudmona
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 8:05 PM

I have a son too .. he is 7 weeks old :) I love it .. I hope you enjoy motherhood

HelloImMay
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Hello ladies!! My name is M'Angel. I am a newlywed and new mommy as well. Our son was born 3 weeks and 2 days ago [25th of January]. I recently turned 21. 2 days after my little man was born. Raised in Kentucky and moved to Texas going on 5 years ago. An EPer. At times it's super tough then I think of who it's for :] My husband and I have been together since middle school, when I first moved to Texas and now we are happily married. Eventhough it wasn't love then marrige then a baby it was love the whole time. <3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)