Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (1141-1150):
coolmom405
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi I'm Catherine, 32, mom of 10 month old Natalie.

I'm a single mom and struggling to start over, hope to find friends and support!

Summer1990
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I am a new mom to a four week old baby girl named Summer.... She is my heart and I worry about her all the time.... I always wonder if Im doing everything right.  I have my days where I feel alittle depressed but nothing to bad I think.  I already spoiled Summer where she only wants to sleep on my chest or lay in bed next to me to sleep. She is a really good baby tho. She never really crys and has been doing great with eating and her weight. 

mahive
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 4:49 AM
hi ladies!
I am mahi,30 yr old ,mother of two boys, aged 1.5 yr & a 3.5 yr,both sharing b'de on same date..Regarding marital relationship,am very confused to define its state.

Quoting tvshow:

Hi Ladies .

I'm J. (really my first name) Married 11 years I am first time mom to Emperor 2 months and 1 week old. I am a youtube vlogger Msjifyournasty and go to many trade shows including abc kids, toy fair, ibs beauty show , sample sales ect. giving my honest opinion. I love reading the posts and enjoy seeing cafemom in my inbox. Thanks for having me

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
B.Darst
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 11:38 AM
I am a mother of 3 and 31 yrs old married for 5 yrs and loving life! My kids are 15, 3, and 8 weeks. I love being a mom and wife. But I'm not enjoying staying at home all day, this is why I'm looking for a job. I enjoy being me nd talking to grown ups, lol! Then when I get home I'm devoted to my kids and husband!
Mama1217724
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Hello Ladies,

Mama1217724
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Hi All!,

My name is Alisha. I am 24 years old. I have a 7 1/2 year old daugher named Abriana. We just welcomed her brother into the world on july 24th and Whew! Its been just amazing! So much has happened in my life in the last 2 years I am so glad things are getting easier to get used to. :)

Mama1217724
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Starting over is always rough.. I know the stress and heartache that comes with it.. Stay strong Mama.. Things always get better

lhenclavejo
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 12:40 AM

hi,

lhenclavejo, from philippines.

a soon to be mom.

hope to receive some advices.

thanks!

Irishbaby3
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 9:49 AM
Hi my name is Shannon and I am a mom of 3 2 boys 1 is 13 yrs old and the other one is 6 months he is a preemie and I have daughter that is 12 yrs old I am married and I am 31 and live in Philadelphia
elliotyvonne77
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Hi! My name is Brittney. Im 26 and i have a beautiful 10 week old daughter named Elliot Yvonne. Im a new first time mother and am excited i found this page to talk to other new mommas!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)