Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (1151-1160):
elliotyvonne77
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 11:40 PM
I have those days too. My daughter is also spoiled already at 10 weeks! Lol. Thats our jobs as mommys tho :)

Quoting Summer1990:

I am a new mom to a four week old baby girl named Summer.... She is my heart and I worry about her all the time.... I always wonder if Im doing everything right.  I have my days where I feel alittle depressed but nothing to bad I think.  I already spoiled Summer where she only wants to sleep on my chest or lay in bed next to me to sleep. She is a really good baby tho. She never really crys and has been doing great with eating and her weight. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Avery10
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 4:09 PM
Hi my name is Erika. I am 30 years old and I am a SAHM to a beautiful little girl who will be 1 on October 8th.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mylilblessing1
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Hi, my name is Rachel. I am a first time mother to my little blessing Brooklyn Harper. She is 5.5 months old right now. I love everything about being a mother. My lil girl was a suprise baby after 4 years of trying and fertility treatments, so she is extra special to my husband and my heart. Hope to meet some other mom's my age and my area to become friends with.

Ladymaryellen
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 9:28 PM
I am an old lady 58 who had a baby girl that saved my life kinda like the lady on Katie today. I am also taking care of my 9 yr old grand nephew.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ladymaryellen
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 9:29 PM
I live in Alaska so it is 5:29pm not after 9 pm.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cowgirl_12
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Hey! My name is Paige. I'm 21. I have been married for 2 years. I have a 3 month old son, Rustin. I was able to quit my career as a Paraoptometric, (tech. for an optometrist), to be a stay at home mom! I love every second of motherhood. Looking forward to meeting and chatting with young moms as well. :)

baby.angel08
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 2:17 PM
Hello fellow mothers! My name is Martha, I'm 26 and a proud mother of 3. My oldest is Angela she is 4yrs old. She just stared pre-k and she loves it. She our lil princess. Middle child is Alonzo he turns 3 in december and he's a hand full. My lil wild child. :D. Last is lil erik jr. He was born Feb. 23, 2012 one day after I turned 26. He was a bday present. I'm a stay home mom who enjoys her time with her kids. Well, most of the time lol. Open to taking advice and meeting moms like me, because sometimes I just need breaks from my kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyjess1123
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 2:19 PM

hey I'm jessica I'm a new mom and kinda scared im 20 years old and due in february and would just like to meet some moms that have just had kids or are due around the same time i am

mandypapa89
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Hello everyone =)
My name is Mandy, and I have a 4 1/2 month old son named Miles. I am a military wife and stay at home mom. I'm 23 years old, and as a first time mom I'm hoping to meet other moms in my area and get your advice and opinions on different topics! Looking forward to talking to everyone.

ChasityL
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 5:22 PM
Hi, my name is Chasity. I am 21years old and have a beautiful 4 month old baby girl named Elizabeth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)