Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (1161-1170):
ChartteVernon
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Greetings!

My name is Chartte' Vernon, and I am the mother of a 6 1/2 month-old baby. My son's name is Royston Francis Vernon II. He is better known as Royce.  He is my first child, and I am really enjoying motherhood. Being a mother is one the of the most honorable, and important jobs there is. Mother's Day is observed in the month of May. But, mothers are so special and royal, that they should be recognized every day we're blessed to have them in our lives. Congratulations, to all the "Babies" group mothers for dedicating your lives and support to your children. I look forward to future interactions with you.  : )

God Bless You All,

Chartte' Vernon, Mother and Early Childhood Development Educator

FebPenguins
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 6:30 PM

I have two older children, a DD5 and a DS2. Our most recent addition is a precious son,

who was born at home (my 2nd hb) and  is 1 month. We breastfeed (including in public) & co-sleep.

My children are NOT vaxed.  I consider myself an AP parent and spend most of my time on

CM in the Natural Parenting group, but I hope to get to know all of you.

katie9586
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Hi, my name is Katie. I'm a 26 yr old single mother to my 19 month old son Kaleb. He is my entire world, i wouldn't know what to do without him. I struggled carrying pregnancies to full term. Kaleb was my 5th pregnancy and the only baby who survived. I had both miscarriages and an ectopic pregnancy, as well as a terminated pregnancy due to a fatal birth defect. I live in the country and love anything involving the outdoors. I work as a Personal Advocate for people with disabilities. Helping people and the Human Service field itself is a passion of mine. Splitting with my sons father was a heartbreak for me but needed to be done to ensure my sons safety. The life style he decided to live was not compatible with family life. In the process of our breakup i lost the few friends i did have left so I joined this website to meet new people, maybe build some new friendships with people who understand the stage in life that i'm at, as well as to gain some tips on raising my son as a single mother.

tekfish108
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Hi everyone, my name is Stephanie, I am 28 and married for almost one year. We have a 3 month old little boy and I also babysit another 3 month old and a 14 month old so things are pretty busy. Looking forward to talking to everyone

shanmc329
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 9:06 AM
Im shannon, engaged and living in western NY. I have a 9 year old dd and just had a new baby girl on 9/19 (which is also older Dds bday, so they share it lol). It's been a while since I've done the newborn thing, but happy and excited to do it all over again, and big sister is excited to help out. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jmee73
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 11:04 AM
Hi all my name is Jmee first time mom to my 5 1/2 month old boy Rhys. I look forward to talking/meeting moms on this board and in my area.
OriginalDoll
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Hi, all :) My name is Desiree and I have a (almost) 6 month old baby girl, Gabrielle AKA Gabby. I live in Illinois with my hubby and In-Laws. Looking for new mommy friends :)

SuzieMoore
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Hello Ladies!

My name is Suzie and my husband's is Indiana! I'm 24 y/o and he's 22. I'm really excited about looking for play dates and friends for both my son and myself! We have one son who is about to be a year old on October 3rd and his name is Killian Alexander! We would love to find other responsible married couples with kids around Killian's age to hang out with! It has been tough making the transition from avid party goers to responsible parents (my husband has a harder time with this than myself) and our previous friends might not be exactly the type of influence we want to be around anymore, none the less, our goals are to give Killian the best experience in life possible which means it's time for him to make friends!! :) I'm also open to "Mom's Night Out!" or something similar for guys for Indiana. If you live in the Calimesa, CA area or even Orange County, CA (where we grew up) send me a message! xoxox

Kittykat0312
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, my name is Rhea, and I have a wonderful baby girl named Ciara.  She has turned 6months today!

Kittykat0312
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Quoting SuzieMoore:

Hello Ladies!

My name is Suzie and my husband's is Indiana! I'm 24 y/o and he's 22. I'm really excited about looking for play dates and friends for both my son and myself! We have one son who is about to be a year old on October 3rd and his name is Killian Alexander! We would love to find other responsible married couples with kids around Killian's age to hang out with! It has been tough making the transition from avid party goers to responsible parents (my husband has a harder time with this than myself) and our previous friends might not be exactly the type of influence we want to be around anymore, none the less, our goals are to give Killian the best experience in life possible which means it's time for him to make friends!! :) I'm also open to "Mom's Night Out!" or something similar for guys for Indiana. If you live in the Calimesa, CA area or even Orange County, CA (where we grew up) send me a message! xoxox

I myself have a Husband down in Florida, he's 44 and I'm 21.  I also am looking for play dates for my child.   And to you Suzie, the best way to socialize your children is to start early with them before they start cooing and getting interested in things.  My 6month old is very sociable and very outgoing because I started her at 2 1/2 months.  Some people think that is too young, but my baby girl has never been better with other people and children.  She absolutely loves spending time with people and not just people that she knows.  That's not to say that if she doesn't like someone, she won't tell you because she will.  Babies and children have a sense about some people and there might just be a valid reason why they don't like them.  And if you are looking for a Mom's night out, a lot of churches offer 4-5 hours during the day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)