Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (1201-1210):
busybee13
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 8:48 PM
i am a sahm to a 4yr old girl, 2 yr old boy, and a 6 month old baby girl. my husband works hard to support us, i love staying at home with my three kids. i would love to find moms to talk to since i dont kniw anybody close who has young kids
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bembem8x8
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Hi! Life is good busy for you and Life is fun ^^! I think so!

logjhen
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, my name is Jhenn. I am a new mom to a 4 month old boy. My son Logen is my life now, and I am so happy to be a mom. My husband and I have been together for almost 2 years, and we are enjoying being parents and starting our family. I love when Logen smiles and baby talks. He is starting to teeth now, but it being such a trooper. My days are so busy, but it is worth being at home with him.

ToriAnne39
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this

riding her catapillar

hello my name is tori. I am a 23 yr old mom of a crazy 9 month old born 12/17/2011. she acts like she's two years old already!!! My fiance is 26 years old and is completely wrapped around her finger already! i love fishing and she loves being outside, too. she is almost walking, taking 5-8 steps at a time. I'm a first time mom. it sure has been a crazy but wonderful ride so far. we live in New Jersey but have family in Louisiana Alabama and Florida. nice to meet y'all!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Basherte
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Hello. My name is Basherte. Until I get to know everyone a litlte better. The screenname is Yiddish for soul mate. I'm not Jewish, I just loved the word, and the meaning behind it. My son is 3 years old. Will be 4 in January. 

I'm just here to meet other like minded people. I'm a stay at home mom. My life pretty much revolves around my little one and cooking/baking. 

SweetMissJaye
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Hello, everyone. My name is Jaye and my husband I welcomed our first child, a girl, in July. :) She turned 10 weeks old yesterday <3

kalliry
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:05 PM
Hey moms :)

Im Kalli...Im 22 years old and have a two month old little boy..his name is Ryland and hes my life.. At the moment im a stay at home mom..my fiance works his butt off to get us by for the time being im not working...he has two kids ages 3 and 8 so ive been step mommy for the past three years....its hard let me tell you..but im doin it as best i can. My son is my everything to me though..all ive ever wanted was to be a mom and he has been the best gift ever given. I just love every moment with him. I love to meet new people and chat so feel free to start a convo. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsrobinson0808
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Hey ladies!

Theresa, here! 

Theresagrey ribbon

alexisngabby
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:50 PM

hi mommas:) My names Alexis and i just gave birth 9/21/12 at 12:37 am to a beautiful baby girl named gabriella. Im currently a single young mom but becoming a mom has really opened my eyes to see the beauty in life. I would love to meet some new people maybe close moms in the area and do play date in near future or just have people there in time of need. Im always open to advice or to give some. Im always here if someone needs to just vent or just needs a friend. Go ahead and add me and god bless<3

mrsrobinson0808
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:49 PM

OOPS!  I didn't get a chance to tell a bit about myself.

I am a new mom as of August 1st.  Miranda Yvonne (Randi) for short was born an entire month early, at a whopping 8 lbs, 6 oz.  I am a diabetic, and have been since I was 13 years old.  My health during my pregnancy was a crazy roller coaster, thus giving birth via c-section prematurely.  I never thought I would be able to have children, nor did I ever think I would enjoy being a mom so much, but the last two months have been bliss.  I am back to work now, and I am missing my precious girl so much when I am away from her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)