Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (1211-1220):
sof89
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:29 PM

hi, im Sofia, im 23 years old.i'm a single mom my baby girl's name is Sara and she is 2 months old.

bugygirl
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:25 PM
Hi I'm Tanya I am a sahm to a 4 month lil girl named Sophia .my little girl was born 10 weeks early via emergency c section due to the fact that I ended up with pre-e she spent 7 weeks in the nicu she was 1 pound 14 ounces when she was born she is our little miracle .she's happy and healthy she is almost 9 pounds now
lskay00
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:08 PM

My name is Stefani, mama to 2 great kiddos.  A 6year old and a 4 month old.  Lots of craziness at our house, but filled with lots of love too!

Twinsx219
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Hi im Elle and have 4 kids, 2 sets of twins ( Tyler & Hollyn Eve, 24) and (Alessandra and Nate, 6)

Hello to all of you!

casey183
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:39 PM

hello my name is casey i have a 3 month old lil girl dakota marie and a 5 year old lil boy david lee and im a stay at home mom and all my other girlfriends live to far away from me and the couple i have her work or just dont come over so its so hard but i do it 

SkysMama0715
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Hi! my name is Beckie and i have a little boy that will be 3 months on monday. His name is Skyler Eugene. i became a mother at age 21 & i love it! only hard part is most of my old friends moved out of state and even tho a lot of them have kids i never get to see them so i am hoping to make some mommy friends because it gets kind of lonely being a stay at home mom. my BD works 40+ hours a week & his name is Scott. We live in Hemet, CA (aka BFE) so its really hard to meet mommy and daddy friends that are not typical Hemet backstabbers.

Terri1985
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:34 AM
Hello, my name is Terri, I have the most wonderful husband and 5 yr old, and I am currently 2 weeks pp with a beautiful little girl!
stace0526
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Hello, my name is Stacey!  I have a 9 year old son named Evan and 3 month old baby boy named Mason.  I am also a nanny for a family that has a 2 year old boy named Gardner and 9 year old boy named John.  I recently started nannying for this family and am looking for some playdates for the two year old and my baby as well.  Also, just looking for some adult interaction, since my days consist of toddler talk and baby talk!! :-)

timothysmom2012
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Hello everyone my name is Justess im 16 and a teen mom to a handome ( monyh old baby boy named Timothy.

Heres my story:

I was 15 years of age when i got pregnant wasnt planned, but hey everything happens for a reason, i had my son when i was 15 and truned 16 3 months latter. his father and i are still together and we are going on 2 years here soon. my so is so advanced for only being 9 months old. please feel free too ask me anything else if you would like to know anything else.

Kessah
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:43 PM

My name is Samantha.  I'm a 24 yo mother of 4.  Ages 6, 5, 2, and 6 days old.

My life is pretty chaotic, but I've choosen to breastfeed my newest addition and have been sticking to my guns (I've normally given up by now).

All in all I'm me.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN