Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (1231-1240):
Trulyblessed099
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Hey Everyone, my name is Melissa. I have a 5 week old baby boy named Armani. He was a beautiful surprise being that I was told I was having a girl and gave birth to him. I still can't believe it sometimes lol. Half of his closet still has girl clothes because i don't know anyone with a baby girl. I'm on here hoping to meet new people and have conversation with an adult instead of talking to a baby all day lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wyattsmama8212
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Hello! My name is Sarah and I just turned 22 (four days after I had my baby boy!). I am a stay at home mommy and a first time mother. My son Wyatt and my husband are my life. Spending time together as a family is the most important thing to me. Since Wyatt was born my husband has had to work some crazy hours so sometimes I feel pretty alone. I am looking forward to chatting with some other moms like me. :)

newmama012006
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Hi.  Just had my 3rd by c-section.

I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

--Philippians 4:13

smoore6812
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 9:08 AM
hello all! my name is Shannon Moore, I'm a new mom my son is 2and half mos old. this is my first rodeo..I turned 40 in june and delivered in August ...been a wild ride..
Look fwd to hearing frim anyone young and older...need to meet people I'm starved for conversation!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
newmom72812
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Hi, my name is Lindsey.  I am 28 years old and have been married for 4 years.  I have a 2 1/2 month old little girl, Teagan Harper.  I am a first time mom and return to work as a third grade teacher next week.  Most days I have loved being able to spend all day with my little girl but it can be difficult and overwhelming for me as my husband sometimes has to work long hours and I'm extremely nervous to return to work.  Hoping to find some other moms in similar situations to chat with since many of my friends are still pregnant, have older or younger kids, or have a "perfect" baby.  I need someone to chat with who is in the same trench I'm in.  :-)

RuffReaderLove
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Hello, My name is Emily and I have a little boy who is 2 weeks way from being six month, Isaac. I am a first time mom and a SAHM. I currenlty live very far from family and friends, and looking for other moms to hang out with.

abowens12
by New Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Hello, My name is Alex. I have a little girl who will be 6 months in two weeks. I am 21 yrs old and she is my first child. Her name is Emilia Rose :)) She is my world, but it is hard to have a conversation with a baby. lol I live in Knoxville, TN and there aren't a lot of women my age that have babies and understand what being a mom means. I hope that I can find someone on here that understands!

monkeymom1826
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Hi my name is Maria am 19 and I have a 2 month old son his the life of my life mostly all my friends have babies and we are starting to make a group of mommies so we can all get together. If your intrested let me know.

monkeymom1826
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Hi am Maria I am 19. I have a 2 month old baby I am with the father 

tessitalynn
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 6:34 PM
My name is Jessica (26), and I am a SAHM to twins. They are almost 5 months old. (Leland and Raelynn.) Just looking for other Mom's to talk to, and learn a few things!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)