Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (1241-1250):
dollfacedlynne
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Hi everyone, my name is Lynne, I gave birth to a sweet baby boy on September 2nd. He is my first baby and few of my friends have children so I'm hoping to make some friends here.

I am British, born and raised in Newcastle Upon Tyne, I moved to Atlanta, GA almost 8 years ago. I married my college boyfriend and we'll be celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary in February.

I am the owner of Hodgepodge Coffee House and Gallery in East Atlanta, a fun neighbourhood full of artists, musicians and easy going folks. Owning the shop has been an amazing journey so far, we are thriving as a business and I just hope we keep getting better and better. It's a little scary to have a newborn and a newborn business (we opened HP in January, so I basically found out I was pregnant a month before we opened the shop).

I love music, art, fashion and beauty ( I used to be a MAC make up artist), and I LOVE making new friends, so message me if you think we'd have something to chat about. Wether it's how to sooth a screaming babe, or what lipstick should you buy, I'd love a chat!

mar1899
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Hi my name is Maria, I have 4 month old twin boys and a 13 year old boy as well!  I love being a mom and feel like I am experiencing motherhood for the first time with my twins.  I experienced a very difficult pregnancy this time around, but babies were born healthy, only in NICU 3 weeks to grow and to learn to eat.  I look forward to chatting with moms especially those with twins to get some ideas on so many things :)

Vinterland
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Hello everyone! My name is Krystall, I'm married and I'm a first time mother to a five month old boy. :)

jschrage
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 1:05 PM
hi i am new. My name is jennifer and i have two babies, an almost 4 year old and a 7 month old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
al10ev12
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Hi everyone,

I am 33 and a mother of 2 little girls.  One is 23 months and the other is 3 weeks old.  My family and I have moved from Pennsylvania to Colorado and I am still getting use to living so far away from my family and friends.  I also have been a stay at home for the first time since we moved and I am still getting use to it.  Some days I wish I was going to work!!  I have found out that being a stay at home mom is a lot of work then going to a 9 to 5 job.  I am looking forward to meeting mom's that are from the area and just having other mom's like me to talk to. :)

Lynne1_7
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 3:47 PM

My name is Lynne and I livr in Rpmasnsville, pa about 15 minutes from West Chester. I have a six month baby girl. My husband is always away for work and I am so lonely. I need some female companionship before I go crazy. Can anyone relate?

Slayton723
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 4:07 AM
Hi! I'm Sherri and I'm due with my first baby Nov. 22nd, a little girl Rylie Cassidi. I'll be 22 wednesday and have been married 15 months but together 4 years. Looking forward to meeting other moms here!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamamia6512
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Hello!! I am a new mother...my baby girl is 4 months old. I just found out about CafeMom and thought I would give it a try. I am a stay at home mom so it would be nice to be able to chat with a few other moms and get their thoughts on things and be able to talk to them about questions I may have. It would be nice to have other moms to confide in and talk to :)

Butterflymom864
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Hi I'm Tamicka
I have an 6 months old & 9 year old son. I feel like I'm starting all over again. I have a wonderful fiancé. I left my hometown to start a new life. I would love to meet and hang out. I love my king and little princes. I do need some girl time sometimes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
inspiredfae
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 11:04 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Stephanie. I have a 9-month old daughter named Lara, and she is the light of my life! I'm a stay at home mom, and I'm going to school online. My husband is a cook, and we have two dogs. Lara is a very good baby, except for one thing...she literally SCREAMS when my husband tries to take care of her, be it when I'm in the shower, or if I have to go somewhere by myself (which I don't do anymore, because of this). She was hospitalized when she was 3 days old, for seizures. She doesn't have them anymore, but she was in the hospital for 3 days the first time, and for 1 week the second time. I think it may have something to do with the fact that she didn't have much time to bond with my husband in the beginning. I'm not sure, that's why I'm asking other moms :) My husband tries not to feel badly about it, but it does hurt his feelings. He knows she doesn't do it on purpose or anything like that, but he's tried everything to try and calm her down when I'm not around, and nothing works. She just wails the whole time. I've tried leaving her with him and going to the store or to town or something like that, and when I get back, he says she just flips out when I'm not there. I love that she wants to be around me so much, but I would like *some* time to myself when she's not sleeping! Any advice would be much appreciated!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN