Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (1281-1290):
Emmettsmommy211
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Hi my name is Tawnya and I am the proud mother of my first child Emmett he just had his first birthday on October 11, 2012

Nicole771
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Hi Everyone!  I am new to cafe mom...I can't believe I just found this now :)  I have a 3 1/2 year old daughter and a 3 month old son.  From PA

kimjohns8
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 1:21 PM

My name is Kimberly. I am a navy wife and a stay at home mom. My daughter was born 2-16-12. I have previously used CafeMom when I was pregnant, and then just lost touch with it. Now, I'm back! Can't wait to meet some new friends!

JAJS12
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Hi Nicole,   My name is AnnMarie.. I have 2 daughters one is turning 7 on dec 12 her name is also Julianna Rose and I had my daughter Emily 3 months ago. I am married 7 years to my wonderful husband it will be 8 years on august 12. 

lovezamorion
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Hello im Wanda!!! New mother & new to here

fah
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 8:09 AM
Hi ladies! My name is phum, I'm from durban south africa! I'm 31 years, I have been married for six years. I have a five months old baby girl that I love so much.I'm back at work! I have a loving and supporting husband who helps me with the baby!I'm looking for mum whom I can share my experiences of motherhood!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
heavensdaughter
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Hey, I'm Anne. Married to my husband Travis for 6.5 years, mother to a yours mine and ours collection of beautiful girls including 2 15 year olds, then 13, 11, 3, and 2. They are the light of my life. I'm the wahm behind Linah Sora cloth diapers, admin in the group Cuties with Cloth Booties, and new owner of the group Make Life Beautiful.

Nmommy1111
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 1:36 AM
I'm a soon to be new mom due any day and terrified of what it will feel like when I go into labor any advice to calm my nerves
Mom2enr
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 1:37 PM
Hello everyone my name is veronica I am 24 next month will be 25 and I have a 17 month old son
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
turttlemom
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Hi everyone. I'm 26yo, I have a very handsome 3.5month old baby boy. I'm full time working mom and ebf mom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)