Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (1311-1320):
proudmom110312
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Hey my name is chelsey, i have a baby girl who's name is Crielle she is 2 weeks and 5 days old. She was born 3 months early and only weighed 1lb 11oz at birth. I am 22years old and non of my friends had premature babies this early, i don't know who else to talk to about what is going on. Hope there is anothe mom out there to talk to about this. I love my baby but she is so tiny i am afraid to hold her. Anyone else feel or felt the same way? And can anyone tell me how they got over the feeling? Thank you.

elkcitymom
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:10 PM

well, hello my name is Melissa I am a 29 year old mom of 3 beautiful girls. My oldest is 9 her name is Zoe shes my biggest help shes very much a girl I couldnt be happier, my middle child is Kloe she is 7 shes my very essentric child again I couldnt be happier, last but deffinatly not least iss my baby Cidney she is 7 months I am so blessed to have these 3 girls but like most moms the older they get the harder it gets thats what I am hoping to get help from here and advise. I live in a small town of roughly 200 people my girls school is k-8 so not alot of oppertunitys. I am engaged to a wonderful man hes the father of Cidney but you wouldnt know he wasnt zoe and kloes dad hes awesome. I have been married and divorced I am hoping my life can only get better my children and I have been thru alot we deserve it. I am very excited to join this group I hope to get alot from it!

cscar203
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Hi, my name is Christine.  I had my first child, a boy, on 10/27, his name is Matthew.  I am loving being a mom, but have very few friends with small children.  Hoping to meet people who might have a lot of the same questions I do... two heads are better than one, right?  I am a single mom, in the way that I am no longer together with my sons father, but we maintain a friendship for the sake of the baby.  I am currently on maternity leave from my job, and will begin the task of finding childcare for when i return to work in early February.   Looking forward to learning a lot here on Cafe Mom :)

Christine

josiealan
by New Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Hey everyone, my name is josie..I hav a almost 9 month old son who I love to death me and his dad hav been together for almost two years I'm a stay at home mommy right now and I love it even though its hard at time since I hav no friend where I live but that's ok my son keeps me busy:-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Diymom81
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:29 AM
Hello my name is candice I'm a 30yo single mommy to my 6mo son chidi he's the best thing that has ever happened to me!!!!! and 3 dogs mannie biggles and hadlee we are looking to build meaningful friendships with other familys
zoeybear22
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Hi. We're due June/July 2013 for first baby. Looking for other couples our age in Raleigh, NC to bond with during this experience. Thanks - Chelsea

Ilovemybabie666
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Hello my name is lacy i have a 3 year old Anna and a 4 month old allyson ...I am happy married to a man who fathers my first baby whos dad ran out on me ..but i made it ..i am just here for some surrport or someone to talk to when i am down or just feel sad ...Or to talk about baby stuff :)

acluelessmom
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Hi there,

I'm Jessica, a single mom to my first child, a newborn son. When I unexpectedly got pregnant, it shook my world...and I soon became A Clueless Mom (acluelessmom.com). I'm here to get advice, share my lessons, and laugh a lot, because I know motherhood has so much to teach me...and I'm more than willing to learn from you and from my experiences. I'm excited about navigating through this fun, exciting, crazy world of motherhood.

amohundro
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Hi Yall! My name is Ashley I am a 25 year old mom to 2 wonderful kids from Texas. My oldest, Aidan is 7 and the newest addition to our family is Avery who will be 3 months this Saturday. I am a coaches wife which sometimes feels like a single parent so I make every moment we can spend as a family count. I love doing activities and going on outings with my kids. I am a working mom so our weekends are usually jammed pack with fun activities. I am looking to meet some moms with kids in similar ages to share creativity ideas with and get feedback on what you do.

I look forward to getting to know yall!

saintmarley
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello I'm Rochelle I'm a sahm with a 4.5 month old baby boy. I've been with my DH for 4 years but have been married one. I have to say being a mom is the best thing in the world. If you discount when they are crabby lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN