Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (1321-1330):
bookwormmom2
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi, my name is Sandi, I'm 23 years old with two daughters. Lily is almost 22 months, and Alexa is 6 weeks old. Right now I'm a SAHM and my husband is in Afghanistan. I don't know any moms in my area and I tend to be shy. Adult conversations are welcome since I usually need a translator for my almost 2 year old who love gibberish.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aflynn12
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, My name is Amanda. I have 3 beautiful children,

mom4lb
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 5:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone! Im new here so here goes nothing....

I am a mom of 4 (tubes have been tied) :) Our newest addition is almost 6 weeks old on Friday. My main reason for joining is to meet moms that I can talk to about the kids and hopefully make some new friends.

Nikki.Michelle
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone! I'm nikki! Proud momma of a beautiful 8 month old baby girl!

I'm looking forward to making some new friends! :)

stephanieschau
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this

hey ladies, im a 19 yr old sahm to a handsome 4 month little boy named Ayden  & interested in talking to some new people

youngandtired
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:21 AM
1 mom liked this

hello! i'm a mother of a cute little 4 month old boy.i think this online community will help me a lot since I don't have a lot of time to get out of the house except with a stroller/bjorn carrier, and that's not enough time to actively socialize and discuss parenting challenges.i'm 27 years old, married and happy living in a small town. i really looking forward to talking to everyone and am excited cause this is the first time i'm joining an online community ;)

momofquinadeva
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Everyone I'm Margie and I'm 34 and been Married 14 years to Mike and have 2 boys name Quintin who is 6 and Adrian who is 3 and just had my daughter Evangeline on 11/23/12.... I look forward to meeting other moms and talking with them!! 

BinserBattery
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, my name is Ann, I would love to chat about good aducational toys I can get or try for my son. He is almost 9 months and i want to be able to interact with him as well. Any ideas would help :)

Kind regards :)

Ann ^.^

AMD89
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi mommies,

My name is April and I am a new mom. My daughter will be 6 months tomorrow. She is my whole life and my reason for existence. I don't see my life without her in it. I am 23 yrs old, in my last year of college, and a stay at home mom. I'm married. I want to meet new people and get advice from different mamas.
scherrie
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello my name is Scherrie I have a 4month old his name is Draysen.i love being a mom
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)