Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (1341-1350):
karenh2
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey Everyone,

My Name is Karen, I am a 21 year old single mom of a 5 month old baby girl, Vivian. I am currently going to school full time to get my associates in Radiology. I'm hoping to meet some great moms out there because 1. I need a friend and 2. Vivian needs a friend lol. It gets lonely and boring talking all day to a 5 month old lol.

DavidsMom-42086
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey, my name is Kelly and my son is David, he's 13 months old. I'm struggling with being a stay at home in place I've never been really at home in. Born and raised in Florida I now live in Indiana. I don't have many friend's in my area and none with small children. I posted a little more on why I'm here from my homepage here at cafe mom (davidsmom-42086). I'm desperate to get out and not lose myself as a stay at home mom.. anyone else have this issue?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
treemommy91
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi there all, my name is Faye. I live in Mesa AZ. I'm a stay at home mom and wife. I have 2 boys under 2. My youngest is 4 months old, and my eldest is 21 months.

twixmom
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I am a mom to Emilia almost 10 months and also to our 5 other kids. We all enjoy Emilia even her 10 yr old and 3 yr old brothers and 8 yr old, 6 yr old, 4 yr old sisters.  We love to take walks and bake . We Home School and enjoy the freedom to chose our own school books, etc.

mommamaggi
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! I'm Maggi, a SAH mom with a beautiful soon-to-be three year old daughter, and boy and girl 3 month old twins.
I thought I had this parenting thing down, but the surprise of twins is the gift that keeps on giving... more questions! haha

Craftykatie89
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello Everyone, My name is Katie I am 21 yrs old and newly married. I have a 3 month old little boy named Ethan. l love being a mom. I moved away from my family and friends and I am looking to connect with other Moms. Hope everyone is having a great Holiday!

KRYSTALK1013
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello All,

im Krystal, I'm 26, and I'm a first time mom to a beautiful baby girl who is 7 weeks old. I'm looking for advice from other moms and to offer what little I can in return. I LOVE being a mom, but it can be overwhelming sometimes.

coastiewife513
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi. I'm Jaclyn. I'm 22, married with a 6 (almost 7) month old named corina. We currently just got stationed in Boston.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
USD2012
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi lovely moms,

iI a first time mum for a 6 months old boy. Im 32 and now in Sri Lanka and looking to find new tips and advice on what is best for my boy (food, development activities and also good manners). Its nice that i found this forum and I kind of like this over the others. like many of others im curretly out of work and life is hard as im missing alot due to non working, my boy is having a super dad and a supper nanna who are very helpful from the start. He was a colicky baby and now very much better after having solids. but still its difficult to put things in unless its his fav rusk or the yogurt. therefore what interests me the most at this stage is new combinations of solids for a 6 + babies and new tips for weaning.

looking to explore the forum and get in touch with mums who are weaning.

much love xxxxx

ArditaII
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi,

My name is Ardita and i have a six months and two weeks baby boy. He is my first child and I'm back to work since he was 3 months old. Hope to learn new things on how to raise my child and share my experience with you moms.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)