Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (1391-1400):
mummy_to_Erin
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 7:15 PM
Hello ive just joined here my name is louise im a older mum at 40 happily married
And mummy to my nearly year old daughter
Erin who is our world.i live in scotland would love to make friends with mummy any age x
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kirbyland1986
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:54 AM

sorry  came join this group but didnt give an intro about me.

hi my name is Annabel, I am 26 and married with a 10 month baby called Noah. I would love to make friends and have a chatter :)

ezrasmommy2013
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Hi, my name is Vanessa. I'm currently 31 weeks pregnant with my first child (son) and my husband and I cannot wait for his arrival! We live in Riverside, CA.

proudmama11212
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:06 PM

hello im judy im 19 turning 20 in 11 days i have a 2 mth old son name bryan

Ukmuma
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Hi There I'm Danielle, I live in the uk and have three children. two girls aged almost 6 and 8 and a half (9 in april) I also have a little boy who is 7months today (30th) i ;look forword to chatting to other mums/moms :) x

TayloRylansMom
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Howdy, I'm Lynze and currently going through the cycle of Baby #2. My first is now 5 and gone all day to Kindergarten and our new 5 mo old is constantly changing up my routines. This one is not like the first and in many ways that's a good thing. I'm 28 and have been married 5 years.

I joined this group because it's been 5 years since our first daughter and thiings have changed in many areas so I would love to join the convos this group has to offer.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
its_me_again
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 4:13 PM

hi! just joined cafemom. i have a 5 yr old little girl and a new 2 month old baby boy. stay at home mom. in the middle of moving right now. on our way bright and early in the morning to the new house. super excited! everything is packed up but the computer, found cafemom so decided to check it out. :0)

Kakrn79
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Kerry and I'm a 33 yr old ftm to a beautiful little boy named Owen. He arrived a few weeks early on Dec 1st, weighing 6lb 4 oz. he stayed in the nicu for the first week due to some breathing problems, but is doing great now. 

Im also a pediatric/ER nurse with about 12 years of experience. So while I'm comfortable with babies and kids, being a mom has given me a whole new perspective. It will definitely be interesting when I go back to work in February!  

I look forward to getting to know everyone and sharing stories and advice. Happy new year everyone! 

crystallovex
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:21 AM

Hi, my name is Crystal & I have a son who is two months old, Bentley. I am 23 years old & enjoying every minute of being a mom! I am actually in a relationship with the babies father but we are not married. Some people wanted us to get married for the baby but I didn't feel marriage is anything to rush into even if we have a child together, doesn't change the fact that we both love our son! I have basically lost all of my friends since high school so I'm looking forward to meeting other moms & just having some people to talk to! :)

BellaNessa89
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Hello, my names Vanessa and I have a 7 month old daughter.. and a 2 year old son. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)