Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (1401-1410):
nerdygirl84
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Hello everyone! My name is Kasey, I'm 28 and married to the love of my life. Our first child, William Oliver (Liam for short), arrived three weeks and one day early on December 23, 2012. He is perfectly healthy and the love of our lives. Life was nothing until now. He is my heart.

We are huge animal lovers and have a house full of fur babies, too! We are big gamers and all around nerds. I am a photographer by trade and while I love what I do, I am definitely enjoying maternity leave!

Looking forward to chatting with you mamas!

lovingmom219
by New Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:32 PM

HAppy New Year, I have no idea if i'm doing it right, this is my first time to use this. I am Jo a lovingmom of a 10 month old baby girl.  

KalebsMommy620
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:29 AM

My name is Alicia and i'm the proud mother of a 6 month old baby boy. His name is Kaleb and he is my whole world. I am engaged to his father Cory and i couldn't be happier! We plan on getting married next month if everything goes well. I joined cafemom to meet new friends cause my "best friend" stopped talking to me when i got pregnant!

anupriya
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:56 AM
hi my name is annu n m 23 yrs old n i am a SHAM of my 3 mnths old daughter n wife of a loving husband m from india.

Quoting carribbean26:

Hi, my name is Nicole. I am a SAHM of my 14 month old daughter, Julianna Rose. I am 24 years old and getting married to my fiance in August. I am looking for other moms to talk and hang out.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
anupriya
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:39 AM
hi ladies i am annu n m 23 yrs old i have a 3 mnths old baby girl named ritvika n i hv a loving husband we r vry happy to hv little princess in our life she is our world i would love to find moms like me :) :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
levis1mom
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Hi im a mom of two boys six yrs and 6 months old
iluvmykids32012
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Hi, my name is Naomi. I am 31 years old, and I have 3 kids, 12,5 (almost 6) and my youngest is 2 her name is Vivian, she is so amazing and wise at such a young age. I love and enjoy all of my children. I am a single mom looking to meet other moms in my area and in other places as well. I live in Columbus,Ohio.
chazzamatazz
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:34 PM

Hello! I'm Chaznia and currently celebrating 1 week since my youngest (and last) of 4 daughters was born; her name is Katara and she's doing really great. I, however.... am not. I can really start to feel post partum depression rolling in - it's something I've gone through before so at least I know what to look out for. 

My husband is great, I couldn't ask for better support there, really... Sadly, he works 47-60 hours a week to support the family so I'm home by myself with baby and our oldest - a 12 year old with High Functioning Autism who goes to school online. So I'm just a little stressed but feeling very alone because we just moved to our new home in a small town 2 months ago and I have no one I know around here. ^.^'

Yuku0202
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Hi I am Yukta and i have a 5 month old little boy. I am A Teenage Mother. I Joined this group to get advice and make friends.

babygomez
by April on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:27 PM

Welcome, Bree!  I'm a Texan as well. :)

Quoting LadyF86:

Hi I'm Bree, I am 26 and a first time mom to 7 month old son in Katy, TX. My husband and I didn't exactly plan our little one but he has been the best thing to ever happen to us. Would not trade him for the world!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)