Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (1461-1470):
Petrovae
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I am Liz 29 years old and have been married for 5 years. My son Sean is 2.5 and my baby girl is almost 6 months! Life can be challenging because all my family lives abroad.

Twigamom
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi I'm Lisa, I'm 35, and we just had our first child, Emmett, who is almost 4 months old. I'm having a ball but there are always little bumps in the road and it's great to have others to talk to.

Jacobsmom0709
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I am 33 and we have our first child, Jacob, 6 months old whom we adore. I love being a mom but being this is my first can definitely use some advice on numerous things.

CristoC
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello Everyone, 

My name is Cindy, I am the mommy to an amazing 10 month old baby Cristopher, Cristo for short, He just turned 10 months old a couple days ago, His new milestone is "walking" He already takes over 6/7 steps and plops to the floor!  I have a full time job at an office and go to school full time. So pretty much its the two of us on my time down. Our favorite hobbies are : hugging, kissing, singing, and playing with our doggies :) He is the love of my life and I thank God every day for such a wonderful son.

jov628
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi I'm Julie and I have a five month old lil cutie.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Junebuglove
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, my name is Ronda and I have a 7 month old baby boy named Lawson. I'm 39 and am currently the bread winner in my family. My husband stays home with Lawson. So happy one of us can but definitely wish it was me some days!

Bentleysmommma
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi! I'm Alyssa, almost twenty-one and a first time mother & wife. Our little boy, Bentley, just turned 4 months yesterday! Geeze time really does go by fast. We were pretty certain of not being able to have kids after almost 2 years of not conceiving. Bentley was our miracle and has been pure perfection from the get go!(: although he does have his fussy, give me all your attention, moments lol!
StacyC13
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi I am Stacy.  I just turned 43 on Sunday and am Mom to Calvin who is almost 8 months!  He was a surprise pregnancy at the age of 41 but he is the joy of my life!  His Dad and I both work full time which makes me sad sometimes but he attends a small home day care with a very loving woman. 

Theresa0307
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello! My name is Theresa and I am 28 yrs old. 6 months ago I was blessed with my first child, and an amazing baby boy! These past months have been a challenge, but very fulfilling as well. I am looking forward to finding other moms to and get to know and share advice with!
Natashia715
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello my name is Natashia and have3 beautiful kids boy 5 girl 4 boy 1
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)