Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (1471-1480):
Sheena546
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this

hello, my name is Sheena and I am a mom of a 6 week old little boy named Roman. I love being a mom!! we are looking at daycare because I have to go back to work, this makes me very sad. looking forward to making some new mom friends!

Lovemybabieslnb
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello my name is Ines and I am a first time mom. I have a son that was born and November and I am engaged to a wonderful man :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
michellesc27
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey, I'm Steph and I have a 4 1/2 week old son named Jacob. I'm 20 years old (21 in four more days) and I've been married for almost 3 years now. I had a miscarriage last year so little Jacob has been a blessing and means the world to me. He wasn't supposed to be here until February 2nd though so everything has been very stressful for me lately on top of getting no sleep...but everything's getting better. Feel free to message me if you want! (:

Rhule
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi 

My name is Marcia and I have a 6 months old son

going to be 7 months on the 25th of January...

I love this website and I had love to share his milestones and would love to hear other moms of 7months are saying....

Marcia

medic_girl84
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi everyone. My name is Renee. I'm 28 years old and a first time mom to my beautiful 7 week old son Quinn. My husband and I couldn't be more blessed. I'm looking to connect with other mamas for support and advise. Motherhood is all I could have hoped for and full of many surprises.
Jkherndon
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi! My name is Kristen (age 35) and we have a 5 month old baby boy. I'm a former teacher and now stay at home mom. Unable to have biological kids we adopted him as a newborn. We had a Wonderful adoption experience with an amazing birthmom.
miley113012
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I am 25 years old with my first child and at times i think i need crazy pills lol she's 1month old.
j3084
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this

My name is Jenna, mother to an 8 week old- Michaela Jane. She is wonderful and keeps me busy! I am married 3 years next month.  He is in the Military, currently home but will soon be having to leave us.  I am originally from GA but currently living in Detroit- very temporary

PetersonMommy12
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello my name is Bethany and I have a 10 week old daughter named Raelynn. I am 20 years old and will be marrying her father, David, on May 25th.

PetersonMommy12
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello, my name is Bethany and I have a 10 week old daughter named Raelynn. I am 20 years old and will be marrying her father, David, in May.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)