Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (1491-1500):
J1-J2
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 2:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi
I am a SAHM with my son Josef (J1) who is 3 and my daughter Joselyn (J2) who is 7 months.
Wonderfulmom314
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi I'm Tasha ,I have 4 kids a girl and 3 boys my daughter is 11 and the boy are 5 and a 5 month old baby. I have been married for 5 years to my wonderful husband. I really love being a mom but having 4 kids can get a little crazy somtimes lol.

komal1
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone Wish you all a very happy and prosporous new year.I had my baby last year so that was a very happy  year for me.Nice to be on cafe mom.Want to make friends with other moms .Keep smiling always.Be happy.

RyleighJane
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I am a mom of a 2 week old baby girl. I am 25 and work full time, its been wierd being at home the past couple weeks and weeks to come before I go back to work, but i love having the time to watch my baby girl grow. I would like to meet other moms around the my age.

Lboogiesmom
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 1:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello,

My name is Z and I'm new to Cafe Mom.  I'm 35 and have been married for almost 14yrs. We have a 8mth old daughter and she truly brings us joy. I enjoy movies, singing, dancing, Zumba and spending time with my family and friends

Jessicamarquez
by Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello my name is Jessica just recently had my first baby, her name is Lucia Olivia she wad born this new years day I look forward to getting advice and making friends I recently moved to Texas I went from jersey to pa to Cali to Texas throughout this pregnancy so glad instead if having a bump that now I have a traveling buddy!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Alexajkelly
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello ladies,

My name is Danielle, and I'm a proud Mummy to a beautiful little girl called Alexa. I'm originally from the UK, I've been living here for 2 years. I was a RN in the Uk, and currently studying for the RN N-CLEX exam.....when I get chance lol. Would love to meet other Mommies and their LOs for play dates and coffees.

DonnyandLani
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Hey rockin' mamas! :) My name is Irene, 34 years old and, I'm a married mother of two beautiful children. My son from a previous relationship was born 7/24/00 and my daughter with my husband was born 7/22/12. (Quite a gap, I know right? Lol) I enjoy spending time with my loved ones and laughing at the funny stuff that happens in life. I'm here to brush up on my baby ninja moves (I'm a lil bit rusty after 12 years...) and talk to some cool mamas who enjoy life and their kids to the max!
DonnyandLani
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey rockin' mamas! :) My name is Irene, 34 years old and, I'm a married mother of two beautiful children. My son from a previous relationship was born 7/24/00 and my daughter with my husband was born 7/22/12. (Quite a gap, I know right? Lol) I enjoy spending time with my loved ones and laughing at the funny stuff that happens in life. I'm here to brush up on my baby ninja moves (I'm a lil bit rusty after 12 years...) and talk to some cool mamas who enjoy life and their kids to the max!
Kenzie1817
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone! My name is Mackenzie and I have twin 20 month old daughters, Maddie and Kylee. I am also due with our first son in June. I am 18 years old and married to my best friend and love of my life.  Looking for some mommy friends!(:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)