Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (1501-1510):
Olivia11812
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi my name is Ashley and I am a brand new mom to a ten week old beautiful baby girl named Olivia Nicole. I am 24 years old and not yet married but in a great relationship with my kids father, our plans our to get married but now we want to wait until Olivia is old enough to be our flower girl ;) I am a stay at home mom right now and have been since I gave birth but am currently looking for work. I moved to Minnesota in September from Las Vegas with my fiancé to be with family and I just simply did not want to raise my kids in sin city. I am definitely interested in meeting new people and chatting with other new moms and sharing our experiences together, I have yet to make any friends since I been here because I've been at home and would like to talk to people.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rowynnsmom
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi ladies,

My name is Whitney. I recently recently experienced a stillbirth this past December, and I've been trying to find women who have experienced something similar to what i have. If this applies to anyone please let me know. i just joined this site today.

abra
by Abra on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Full time mom, maybe? I'm not sure.

Quoting PetersonMommy12:

what does ftm mean?

.....Ophelia Grace...............Mira Lorne...............Jude Bennett.........Liam Daniel Baines.

abra
by Abra on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:33 PM

Welcome to the group, Whitney. I am so sorry for your loss. I know there is a miscarriage group here on cafemom that might be able to help. Here is the link: http://www.cafemom.com/group/110162

I hope you find some support. Best of luck!

Quoting rowynnsmom:

Hi ladies,

My name is Whitney. I recently recently experienced a stillbirth this past December, and I've been trying to find women who have experienced something similar to what i have. If this applies to anyone please let me know. i just joined this site today.

.....Ophelia Grace...............Mira Lorne...............Jude Bennett.........Liam Daniel Baines.

abra
by Abra on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:34 PM

Hi, Ashley!!! Congratulations on Olivia Nicole! Welcome! 

Quoting Olivia11812:

Hi my name is Ashley and I am a brand new mom to a ten week old beautiful baby girl named Olivia Nicole. I am 24 years old and not yet married but in a great relationship with my kids father, our plans our to get married but now we want to wait until Olivia is old enough to be our flower girl ;) I am a stay at home mom right now and have been since I gave birth but am currently looking for work. I moved to Minnesota in September from Las Vegas with my fiancé to be with family and I just simply did not want to raise my kids in sin city. I am definitely interested in meeting new people and chatting with other new moms and sharing our experiences together, I have yet to make any friends since I been here because I've been at home and would like to talk to people.

abra
by Abra on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Hi, Mackenzie!!! What a fun, busy group you sound like you have! Welcome! 

Quoting Kenzie1817:

Hello everyone! My name is Mackenzie and I have twin 20 month old daughters, Maddie and Kylee. I am also due with our first son in June. I am 18 years old and married to my best friend and love of my life.  Looking for some mommy friends!(:

abra
by Abra on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Hi, Danielle! I live in North Idaho, but welcome to the group!! 

Quoting Alexajkelly:

Hello ladies,

My name is Danielle, and I'm a proud Mummy to a beautiful little girl called Alexa. I'm originally from the UK, I've been living here for 2 years. I was a RN in the Uk, and currently studying for the RN N-CLEX exam.....when I get chance lol. Would love to meet other Mommies and their LOs for play dates and coffees.

abra
by Abra on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Hi, Tasha!! I have four kids, too! I have two daughters who are 7 and 4, and two sons who are 2 and almost 11 months old.  It is crazy but fun!! :-) 

Quoting Wonderfulmom314:

Hi I'm Tasha ,I have 4 kids a girl and 3 boys my daughter is 11 and the boy are 5 and a 5 month old baby. I have been married for 5 years to my wonderful husband. I really love being a mom but having 4 kids can get a little crazy somtimes lol.

abra
by Abra on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Welcome to the group! I love your kids names! 

Quoting J1-J2:

Hi
I am a SAHM with my son Josef (J1) who is 3 and my daughter Joselyn (J2) who is 7 months.

abra
by Abra on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Hello, Sofie! I remember feeling that way when I had my first, too. So frusterating! Have you checked around for playgroups and mommy and me events in your area?

Quoting sofonie:

Hi ladies,

my name is sofie, i am 27. i have a 4 months old baby boy, name victor. he is my everything. i am the only one in my group of friends, that have a child. so i cant really relate to them anymore. im looking for moms just like me to talk too and hang out with.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)