Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (21-30):
kirstencasado
by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 1:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello, my name is Kirsten and Im real nervous to be doing this right now for some reason haha. Well, I just turned 20 on the 8th of February and I have a 9 week old daughter. I had a homebirth and I can truly say it was my biggest accomplishment yet! My boyfriend and I named her Clementine Lucille. She is the most adorable little human being I ever laid eyes on! I breastfeed and she sleeps with me on my bed. People might look down upon that but she loves sleeping with me and I love sleeping with her.. I really don't think I have anything to worry about, Im not obese nor do I have a sleeping disorder. Some of my friends are pregnant or have babies of their own but we all live too far away from each other.. I would love to talk with other young moms and share our experiences!

Meganashley2012
by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 5:11 PM
Heyy my name is Megan I'm 17 years old and a mother to a 3 week old boy,Kole, I'm a single mother and would like to have someone I could talk to sometimes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof3204
by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Hi everyone my name is Roslynd and I just recently had a baby a week ago. I am really struggling right now and I think that I might be having the baby blues. Visitors really irritate me and I just want to be alone with my family. I also have 2 other children, a 6 year old daughter and a 8 year old son. I just really need someone to talk to about these feelings and see how they are copping with the change of a new baby.

ck0304_0221
by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Hi my name is Christa and i just welcomed my newest addition into the family on Feb 14th! His name is Lucas and he is my fourth baby i have a 11yr old boy Logan, a 6 yr old boy Austin, and a 3 yr old daughter Taylor! I am a very proud mom of a busy life and love it. Soo glad i found this babies group i will be visiting daily :)

GavinsMom101310
by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Hey, I'm Jessica, I'm 22 and currently a SAHM with my 16 month old son. It's the most beautiful thing ever to be a mom, but sometimes I need someone to talk to that understands where I'm coming from.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Khloesmomma894
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 4:13 AM
Hi, my name is Stephanie. I have a beautiful 3 month old daughter that is my world.. I love every minute of being her mom.. I'm 24, looking to meet moms and make new friends!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RunninMa
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 6:12 PM

I'm Audra. I have a 3 month old daughter, Thea. I am a 28-year-old first time mom.  My husband is a chef and I'm a work-from-home freelance writer and editor. We are both marathon runners as well. Growing up I never thought I'd want to get married or have kids, but I've never been happier. 

Shijohnson
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 6:14 PM
Hi my name is shianne I have an old one that I haven't been on. I had to redo my account. I have 2 kids and one on the way
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
candy191
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 7:48 PM

idont understand why my 4months old son can sleep at night i really need to know what to do

Morgannin
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Hey!

My name is Annie. My husband and I have a wonderful seven-month-old daughter named Roselynn. I'm a stay-at-home mom. I love it! I live in Washington (Spokane/CDA area). We moved here just before my daughter was born. My husband grew up in the town we live in, but this is my first time on the West Coast. I don't really know anyone yet. If you live in my area, send me a private message. I'd love to get to know other moms in my area!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)