Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (41-50):
abra
by Abra on Feb. 21, 2012 at 1:05 PM
Welcome to the group, Traci!! My first was born on January 23rd, 2006! :)

Quoting skittlebeans88:

Hi! My name is Traci and Emily will be 2 months on the 21st in an hour! :) She was born early at 35 weeks and weighed 4lbs 14 oz. (Due date was jan 23) she was in the nicu for a couple weeks but has been home and is doing great! She's such a happy baby and is smiling all the time. :)

She makes being a mom seem like a piece of cake.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by Abra on Feb. 21, 2012 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group, Annie!! I live in Idaho. The northwest is so beautiful!!

Quoting Morgannin:

Hey!

My name is Annie. My husband and I have a wonderful seven-month-old daughter named Roselynn. I'm a stay-at-home mom. I love it! I live in Washington (Spokane/CDA area). We moved here just before my daughter was born. My husband grew up in the town we live in, but this is my first time on the West Coast. I don't really know anyone yet. If you live in my area, send me a private message. I'd love to get to know other moms in my area!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by Abra on Feb. 21, 2012 at 1:07 PM
Welcome to the group! I'm so sorry your son is having trouble sleeping at night. You might try asking your question on the main forum (just start a new post) to get other mama's advice.

Quoting candy191:

idont understand why my 4months old son can sleep at night i really need to know what to do

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by Abra on Feb. 21, 2012 at 1:09 PM
Congratulations!! When are you due?

Quoting Shijohnson:

Hi my name is shianne I have an old one that I haven't been on. I had to redo my account. I have 2 kids and one on the way
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by Abra on Feb. 21, 2012 at 1:11 PM
Welcome to the group, Audra! My name is Abra. I am a 28 year old mom to almost 4. My kids are 6, 3, 1 and due in April. It's nice to meet you!

Quoting RunninMa:

I'm Audra. I have a 3 month old daughter, Thea. I am a 28-year-old first time mom.  My husband is a chef and I'm a work-from-home freelance writer and editor. We are both marathon runners as well. Growing up I never thought I'd want to get married or have kids, but I've never been happier. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by Abra on Feb. 21, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Hi, Stephanie! Welcome to the group!

Quoting Khloesmomma894:

Hi, my name is Stephanie. I have a beautiful 3 month old daughter that is my world.. I love every minute of being her mom.. I'm 24, looking to meet moms and make new friends!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by Abra on Feb. 21, 2012 at 1:14 PM
Hi, Jessica! How is the transition going for you being a SAHM? I remember that was really difficult with me when I quit working. I've been home for 6 years now and have adjusted and love it! :)

Quoting GavinsMom101310:

Hey, I'm Jessica, I'm 22 and currently a SAHM with my 16 month old son. It's the most beautiful thing ever to be a mom, but sometimes I need someone to talk to that understands where I'm coming from.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NJPanda1205
by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Hi! I'm Robyn and I have a 14 year old stepson, who is absolutely awesome; and a 14 month old son who is pretty amazing too.  I work full time, plus go to school at night, plus being a wife and mother, so I am pretty busy all the time!  Looking forward to meeting other Moms and getting some good advice!

abra
by Abra on Feb. 21, 2012 at 1:16 PM
Welcome to the group, Christa!! I am due with my fourth in April. :) I can't wait!!

Quoting ck0304_0221:

Hi my name is Christa and i just welcomed my newest addition into the family on Feb 14th! His name is Lucas and he is my fourth baby i have a 11yr old boy Logan, a 6 yr old boy Austin, and a 3 yr old daughter Taylor! I am a very proud mom of a busy life and love it. Soo glad i found this babies group i will be visiting daily :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by Abra on Feb. 21, 2012 at 1:17 PM
Welcome to the group, Robyn!!

Quoting NJPanda1205:

Hi! I'm Robyn and I have a 14 year old stepson, who is absolutely awesome; and a 14 month old son who is pretty amazing too.  I work full time, plus go to school at night, plus being a wife and mother, so I am pretty busy all the time!  Looking forward to meeting other Moms and getting some good advice!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN