Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (601-610):
vvnayers
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Hey y'all!! My name is Vivian.  I have a 10 month old little man.  I love him so much.  I also have a 7 year old and he is a pretty awesome kid as well.  Just here to chat and get advice on babies :).  My husband and I are both in the military and we are stationed at Ft. Campbell, KY. 

klbowers
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi my name is Krista, I have had four beautiful amazing babies, one girl and 3 boys and a stepson who is a boy as well. 3 boys is a lot of energy to deal with. My girl is the oldest she is 5, my stepson is 4 and so is my oldest son and a 2 year old who is a handful and then my youngest who passed away in august at 12 days old, my kids are my world.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AllysonMarion
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello everybody !!!! 

A very dear friend of mine showed me this website, I've been on it for less then 10 minutes and I already LOVE it! :D

My name is Ally, I live in Las Vegas, NV .. I'm 18 years old && a new mommy..

My son is 6 weeks old, his name is Gabriel. He is the most precious thing I've ever laid eyes on..

It would be fun to meet other mommies, get some advice on things, make friends... 

Don't be shy !:)

HollyLaLa
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:20 AM
Hi I'm candy I have a four month old baby girl and I'm looking for other moms to talk to! None of my friends have kids and most of us haven't kept in touch since I had my daughter! I look forward to meeting new friends! :-)
Mrsgarcia89
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Hi, my name is Crystal. Mother of two wonderful kids. I have a 21 months old son named jerry, and a little girl Nati eva. My little girl will be 4 months old on may 3rd. Feels like yesterday that i Just had her. Anyway, feel free to message me whenever you need to talk :)

Sept-babies2
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Hi everyone, My name is Ashley and i have two children at 22 years old. i wouldnt change anything. They both were planned babies and i love being a mother to them. My oldest is my son adam hes a cutie always keeps me going and is so good with his little sister who is 7 months old now and her name is Ariana. Shes so funny and just starting to see her cute little personality. shes so curious and loves to roll around and grab whatever is in her reach exploring her world. I get to to the best job in the world and be a stay at home mom and i love it. it can be stressfull but its so much fun being able to spend all my time with the kids and me teaching them new things. i love being a mom :)

Sept-babies2
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:52 PM

I also agree time goes by so fast it feels like i just had my 7 month old. 

Kaylabuck
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Hi im kayla, im 19 and i have a son named jacob he will be 9 months the 17th.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DebiOBrien
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:08 PM
Hi. My name is Debra... My daughter Felicia is one month old today =). I'm 27 and live in New Jersey.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pokemongirl0191
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:34 PM

hi my name is erica. I am mommy to 5 mouth old Brianna. she is my little Bri-Bri. i love her lots. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)