Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (611-620):
Amom2Ransom
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:25 AM

Hey everyone !! My name is Ariel but people just call me A : ) I am 20 and married to a wonderful guy Emanuel for 3 years . We are expecting our first child a baby boy Ransom Carsten . Can't wait to get to know you ladies and your little bundles : ) I know I can't wait till August to see my little man : ) I am due August 29th 2012 btw.

Mazi184
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Hey ladies! I'm Marianne and I'm 21 years old. My son Maverick is 6 months old and the most awesome hunk of cute you ever will see! I'm a online student and a SAHM. We just moved to a new area, it sucks not knowing anyone, so shout out if any of you ladies live in the Lawrence, KS area! :)

msmcconaha23
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Hi there! I'm a new mom. My son is 4 months old now and being a mom is so much more exciting and tiring than I thought it would be. But I am loving every minute. I look forward to meeting other moms like myself. :)

kmnisateenmom
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Hi! I'm Katie, I'm nineteen and I have a darling little daughter named Annelise who is fourteen months old.

camdenp10
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Hey Ladies!

My name is Lacey. I am the mommy to a wonderfully rambunctious 18 month old little boy. I am a stay at home mom who is going to school. I am 22 years old and am married to handsome hubby for almost 4 years now :)

MamaWInk
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:33 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Lindsey. I have 4 week old twin girls, Ivy and Briar. I have been married since December and have adopted my husband's 3-year-old. I'm 23 and not a SAHM, I am an art director. I look foreward to meeting and talking to other moms!
MommaLove30913
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Hi, everyone! My name is Pumpkin. I am eighteen years old. I have one child, a boy, named Bug. Bug is three years old. I am a student and a SAHM. I enjoy watching television, spending time with my family, listening to music, and shopping.

Sincerely, Pumpkin

blowing kisses

(P.S. I do not use anyone's real names on the internet!)

myLIFEandJOY
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Hi, my name is Audriana and I have a 49 days old son named Brian. I am 19yrs old, also I'm married to a good guy and father. My son has tongue-tie and it's hard and stressful especially since I'm fully breastfeeding w/no supplements at all.  I'm also a first time mom and enjoying it. I'm looking foward to meet some other moms to meet and who can understand what I'm going through. It's hard for my husband to understand  how breastfeeding is hard. But atleast he tries.

mommaof211
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:43 PM

I am mommy to two great kids my dd is 3 yrs old and my ds is 5 months... I live in southeast Kansas and I am a stay at home mom for now:) looking forward to finding some new friends and any advice they would like to share

happy

sabby322
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:38 PM

hey, 

my name is sabrina.. i also go by sabby. Im a 20 year old mommy of a handsom little boy, his name is zane hes about a month and a half old now. Im a stay at home mom so i do get bored when all the cleaning and stuff is done and zane is asleep so i took up crocheting to make a bit of extra money. I found out the hard way durring my pregnancy that friends dont always stick around specially when your a parent and they arents but oh well so now im lookin for people to chat with :) so HMU anytime 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)