Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (671-680):
newmom11222010
by on May. 15, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Hi, I am a 31 year old mother of two.  I have a 13 year old son and an 18 month old daughter.  I love being a mother and I am looking forward to meeting new moms to talk to and hang out with.

Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on May. 16, 2012 at 1:41 AM
I'm everybody!

My name is Lorelai and I'm 29 years old. My wonderful dh and I have been married for almost 9 years. I have five children: Alexis who is 12.5yo and from a previous relationship; Kiki who is 8; Sarah who is 4.5; and twins Harm and Charlotte who are 4 weeks old. I work as a co-manager at a daycare center, but I'm currently on maternity leave. I also coach cheerleading.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kittiekattie83
by on May. 16, 2012 at 3:56 AM

Hello, my name is crystal. I have 3 beautiful children 9, 6 in june, and 6 weeks old. Been with DH for 13 years, married 7 years on the 25th of may. We have been having troubles. I'm a Stay at home mom. I believe in the "treat others as you want to be treated". I am very friendly. I dont have much friends in rl cause ive been hurt so many times i have trouble trusting. Lol anyways thats probably more info than i needed to say. sorry if it was :o

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

kittiekattie83
by on May. 16, 2012 at 3:57 AM

Love your name! named my 6 week old Lorelai :)

Quoting Lorelai_Nicole:

I'm everybody!

My name is Lorelai and I'm 29 years old. My wonderful dh and I have been married for almost 9 years. I have five children: Alexis who is 12.5yo and from a previous relationship; Kiki who is 8; Sarah who is 4.5; and twins Harm and Charlotte who are 4 weeks old. I work as a co-manager at a daycare center, but I'm currently on maternity leave. I also coach cheerleading.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

SaMaRaxoxo
by on May. 16, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Hello, my name is Katie and I have a beautiful little girl who will be 7 months in two days. I love her and her Daddy so much. He and I have been together for 3 years. I am a stay-at-home mom while Jesse works. I love my family so much and I can't wait to see what our future holds as Samara grows more and more everyday.

.KFeatherable.
by on May. 16, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Hi everyone! I was formerly known as KZ_MoMmA. I'm 24. My husband and I have been married for almost 4 years. We have 2 boys together. Keegan is 3 and Kyler is 1.

Thanks for having me back!

Alicen1and2
by on May. 17, 2012 at 2:34 PM
Hi, my name is Alicen I have a 9 month old and a 22 month old, both girls :) and I would love to meet other moms in the area, I'm a pharmacy tech and in the process of getting a job, but have been with my girls at home and dread leaving them :( I'm 24 and would love to meet other mommas!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
urmysunshine427
by on May. 17, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Hi I'm Rebecca.  I am 27 years old and have a 3 week old son Declan who is the love of my life.  I am going through a divorce and have just moved to Florida so I could be with my family.  I am completely starting over my life as a new mom, a single parent, exploring a new career in nursing and a new place.  I would love to talk to other moms close to my age.  I have tons of support but mostly from much older women and since I am new to the area I don't know many people.  

I am loving my life as a mom and have never been happier.  I am so excited for all the new experiences to come! I wish I had something witty to say right now but my babe just woke up!  

Thanks!!!

stephaniemonty
by on May. 17, 2012 at 5:00 PM
I am a 22 year old mom. And I am looking for girls nmy age to talk about our babys. My son is 6 months old so email me sometime stephaniemonty@yahoo.com

Quoting iluvmybby:

Hi, my name is Jamie and i have a little girl who is almost 6 months old, Chandler Marie! I love everything about being a 20 year old mother! the only "bad" thing is, none of my girl friends have a baby and just want to live a different life then me. Im looking for young moms who are willing to hang out with or without their baby, but as "adults". I wouldnt consider myself as a single mom, but me and my boyfriend are on a "break" right now until he can figure out that family is most important. I would love to talk! so start a convo! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
renae87
by on May. 17, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Hi, my name is Renae and I'm 25, I am a proud mother of a 3week old son and step-mom of a 7year old boy. I love being a wife and mother to my kids. I look forward talking to you ladies.. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN