Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (801-810):
Faith0916
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 11:27 AM
My name Nicole, I have a 9 month old daughter. She is a joy to me. I am 19 years old and experience
RenesemeesMommy
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Everyone! My Name is Angel im 25, I am married to the most wonderful man of my life, and we just had our 1st daughter together 5 hours ago!!!! 

Renesemee Willowits a girl

6/7/12 @ 5:50 A.M.

6 Lbs 4.5 Oz

22 In.

baby girl

lindie29
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Hi! My name is Lindie. I am 34 years old. I run my own business. My 3rd child (girl) was born June 1st. I also have an almost 7 year old boy and 4 year old girl. I love my kiddos!

DandelionLove
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 4:00 AM
Hi everybody!
I'm Merleni, 25 & married. I have the most amazing little angel she will be turning 16th months on the 11 of June, her name is Camila. Im truly bless to have them both, they are my hearts desire. Im SAHM, I was born in CA, I move to WA about 3 years ago , I had,to follow my heart the things we do for love sometimes . Lol im new to this group, and to cafe moms, and would like to meet other moms like me, you know small talk, maybe new friends idk im open to it all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
silencedradio
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Hi, Im jamie and I have a brand new 2 mo old little baby boy.

adryanasorina
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Hi i'm Adryana and i'm first time momy with a little baby angel girl her name is Cristina Gwendoline She is 4 months old

mummum83
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Hi my name is Holly and I have a little boy who is 9 months old.

tyingknots
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 9:26 PM

I am a wife, mother, step mother, grandmother, unemployed and so depressed. I used to be so pretty, in shape, have a clean house; I used to be so happy. Now I feel like I can't get control of my life. I am ugly, gray-headed, got fired 3 yrs. ago, am fat, have a husband that is driving me crazy. I feel trapped in my own world.

I hope to find someone to talk to here. I can't say what I feel to my family.

CocoasMommy2012
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:40 PM
Heyy.

Im Courtney. Im 19. I have a 3 month old daughter. Her name is Mercedez. Shes my everything!! I wouldnt trade being her mommy for anything. Im a SAHM and my fiace is self employed. We both go to school. I wouldnt have any of it any other way!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CocoasMommy2012
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:43 PM
Congratulations!!!

Quoting RenesemeesMommy:

Hi Everyone! My Name is Angel im 25, I am married to the most wonderful man of my life, and we just had our 1st daughter together 5 hours ago!!!! 

Renesemee Willowits a girl

6/7/12 @ 5:50 A.M.

6 Lbs 4.5 Oz

22 In.

baby girl

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)