Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Replies (941-950):
OrganicLove101
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this

It is a delight to be a new member of motherhood and apart of this community.

I am eternally  in love with my baby girl. I did not know what true, unconditional love was till the very first moment I heard my baby's heartbeat.

Sadly, her father (with a current divorce case in process) has been absent since I found out I was pregnant. It is perfectly fine because our current situation is way better than how it could have been if I didn't escape and leave him.

I am looking forward in sharing this wonderful journery with you all.

JaymeJ4
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Hi Im Jayme. I just had my 4th daughter, Elena,march 25. she was born a month early and I had to take insulin shots in my stomach due to gestational diabetes. :( But shes here and healthy yay! I love being a mom, i started at 18 and im 28 now and we are done, i think ;) looking forward to meeting all u cool mamas out there. btw I'm an Aggie fan! Cant wait for football season!

Tranla
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Hi, I'm Elisabeth. I have a 3½ year old girl named Morgan and just had my second girl, Hyleah, 2 weeks ago. So far things have been going so much easier than with my first. 8)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ang80
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 6:14 AM

Hi my name is angela.I just welcomed my baby Lillian tuesday july 17 th.She is my fourth child.I also have a 9 year old Sarah, a 6 year old Mikey and a 4 year old Haley.I am one busy mama...lol

carolinapride82
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 5:16 AM

Hello

My name is Heather. I am the single mom to three wonderful boys, ages 11, 8 and newborn. My newborn was born early at 31 weeks and 6 days, on the 17th of this month. I'm looking for moms that have preemies, this is a new experience for me and not a very enjoyable one. My little one is in an incubator in the NICU, they say he'll be there for a minimum of 6 weeks. i need advice and someone to talk to that has been there!!!

Mag86
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 12:38 PM
Hi I'm Maggie. And im 25 . I have a 6 yr old son 4 yr old son and a 2 yr old daughter. I'm a stay at home mother in san Antonio tx wanting to go to school n work but ny sure how... yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hnye
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Hi, my name is Hailey, I'm 22 years young, married, and a stay at home mom to a beautiful 24 month old little girl named Nevaeh Na'Shae! Due to having Preeclampsia, I had her 4 weeks early.. weighing only 2lbs, 15oz! I enjoy being on here and reading everyones posts so thank you all! ;)

andreabernat
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 2:47 PM
hi there, my name is andrea. I live in Texas. I'm 21 years old and my son Landon is 5 months old. I live with my husband in Ferris, Tx. I'm a SAHM and I love it! i love being with my darling 24/7.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetSleeves
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Anne Sleeves. I have been to CM once before but it turned UGLY

Gamermom89
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 8:42 PM
Hi, ladies!
My name is Nori, i'm 22 and I have a blessing in the form of my almost 7 month old son Jay'mes. He is everything to me. I've never kissed another person so much in my life til I had my son! My boyfriend is an amazing father! I just feel so blessed!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)