Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

This photo pissed me off *EDIT* Update IT HAS BEEN REMOVED

Posted by   + Show Post

Someone on my FB posted this photo. Personally I was apalled. What do y'all think?

The guy that posted this had THIS to say after I confronted him:

I dunno... Inappropriate?
Well, yeah. Hilarious? Definitely. It's obviously not a tattoo, so it's
not like the child getting abused. This is the same as folks who dress
their kids up in ridiculous costumes and photograph it for the 'awwws'
and the lulz.

And then he added this video in his defense. Claiming it's the same as dressing up your baby in outfits.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1MVt7txTILE/TqSMI4DCScI/AAAAAAAACSg/LMx2VzNOq_A/s1600/mr.+t.jpg

And now his friends are accusing me of "not having a sense of humor" and that I sound like a "teacher from the 80's".

I asked him to take it down and he plainly stated "I won't". I was telling him how ugly it was and how not funny it is but none of that mattered. All his friends attacked me for telling him to remove it. I can't believe he thinks it's funny. I just don't get it. I look at my little one and I wouldn't dream of drawing on his face like that.

I'M HAPPY TO REPORT THAT I DID IN FACT REPORT THE PHOTO TO FACEBOOK AND IT HAS BEEN REMOVED! IT'S FUNNY HOW THEY FOUGHT ME TOOTH AND NAIL DEFENDING THIS PHOTO. I WAS ACCUSED OF BEING OVER DRAMATIC OR WHATEVER BUT IF THIS WERE MY CHILD, I'D WANT IT TO BE REMOVED AND IT DEFINITELY BROUGHT OUT THE MOMMA IN ME AND I DIDN'T LIKE THIS ONE BIT. YOU ALL ENCOURAGED ME TO DO SO, SO THANKS!

by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Replies (141-150):
rebekahmuse
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 12:47 PM

That is horrible! Can you report it? People report breastfeeding pictures as offensive so I know there's a way. That is just sick!

mystearica
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 12:48 PM
You can flag it. Report abuse. It's inappropriate and I'm sure against fb tos
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamabens
by Silver Member on Feb. 29, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Report it. It looks like something a 12 yr old  would do & NOT funny.

RunninMa
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this

That is revolting and completley inappropriate. It pisses me off too.

MommeeTo4
by Bronze Member on Feb. 29, 2012 at 1:11 PM
What does that have to do with it?

Quoting tiffanyhyatt:

Looks like the pjs r to small for the baby, the top snap isn't buttoned and it looks like its pulled back like they are to small
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bella1999
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 1:23 PM

This is horrible, he shouldn't even be a father if he is one!!

mommyhonu
by Mary on Feb. 29, 2012 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I think I have a great sense of humor ... but don't find the humor in that pic. That's just so wrong!

abbymommy915
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow... That's disgusyingly ridiculous.... Some people don't need children
Stelita
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I'M HAPPY TO REPORT THAT I DID IN FACT REPORT THE PHOTO TO FACEBOOK AND IT HAS BEEN REMOVED! IT'S FUNNY HOW THEY FOUGHT ME TOOTH AND NAIL DEFENDING THIS PHOTO. I WAS ACCUSED OF BEING OVER DRAMATIC OR WHATEVER BUT IF THIS WERE MY CHILD, I'D WANT IT TO BE REMOVED AND IT DEFINITELY BROUGHT OUT THE MOMMA IN ME AND I DIDN'T LIKE THIS ONE BIT. YOU ALL ENCOURAGED ME TO DO SO, SO THANKS!

Quoting mystearica:

You can flag it. Report abuse. It's inappropriate and I'm sure against fb tos

Stelita
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 2:34 PM

I don't think it was his child. It is just one of those photos circulating the web. I did report it but I don't care if he knows it was me. It was an ugly bad photo and he should feel ashamed that he posted it in the first place. Maybe next time he'll think twice before promoting something so disgusting.

Quoting Kris1885:

It's disrespectful. You could always report the photo, but then he would know it was you since you were the only one who complained. Where is the baby's mother in all of this? What does she have to say?!?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)