Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What abt me?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:36 AM
  • 6 Replies
seriously I have no social life besides the internet y is it the guy always gets 2 go out im so annoyed maybe its more jealousy then anything but y would u go out & just asume I didnt want 2 go. Im so pissed off. I get the fact hes the 1 with a job but seriously im not supposed to feel like an outsider. I alrealy feel like 1 enuf as it is
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
moroccanmommy
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:54 AM
Let hIm watch baby one night...go have fun. Also i can't stress enough how date night is sooooo important in a relationship. You must get a sitter and be a couple at least monthly. Put it on the calendar. Put your night on there to. I think your keeping yourself unsocial
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SOCO101
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Me too! I was just thinking the same thing earlier!

I was so tired today, I was up all night long with dd Friday night while dh slept. I got maybe 2 hours of sleep. Had to get up at 7am pack all our things and be ready to go while he and dd slept. Then he slept 2 hours on the way home while I drove. We got home and his family was having a cookout. So we went over there, I cooked and watched dd while he sat in the backyard drinking. I finally came home and crashed on the couch with dd. While he went out till 1! Then he came home and went to bed while I stayed up with dd again! sorry I had to get that out! :) Just because they work what gives them the right to go out and we never get a fucking break!???

SOCO101
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:12 AM

Last summer we had this thing where, He'd go out one night, then I'd go out the next. But that tore us apart, and nearly ended our marraige. So now I guess I just don't get to go out unless we get a babysitter, which is almost never!

Dorky-momma
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:22 AM
my problem but we dont live 2gether

Quoting SOCO101:

Last summer we had this thing where, He'd go out one night, then I'd go out the next. But that tore us apart, and nearly ended our marraige. So now I guess I just don't get to go out unless we get a babysitter, which is almost never!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessicaaris
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:54 AM

I know how you feel. I hardly ever go out on my own with my friends. DH is good about not making a big deal about it but sometimes I get jealous too when he goes out (which is not very often either). Make time for yourself, it is important.

Dorky-momma
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:38 PM
I dont ever have enuf time 2 i feel like im always running around

Quoting jessicaaris:

I know how you feel. I hardly ever go out on my own with my friends. DH is good about not making a big deal about it but sometimes I get jealous too when he goes out (which is not very often either). Make time for yourself, it is important.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)