Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you like the hospital you delivered at?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:36 PM
  • 25 Replies

If not, why not?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

"So, I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we’ll never know most of them. But even if we don’t have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose wherever we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them." 

Join us in the Babies group!

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fields456
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:37 PM

yup! I had my 2 kids and different hospitals and i had a great experience at both although i liked the one i just had my ds at better. It was nice ( i delievered in the old womens center at the other hospital)

xo.MommyW.xo
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:40 PM
I LOVE it. They have one of the best nicus in the region. They are not big on csections, they support natural births and vbac, and were the first hospital to encourage rooming in and one of the first to encourage natural births
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bknotnobody
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:40 PM
I loved it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Yes...theyre pretty awesome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tylersmom119
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:42 PM
Yes! I also work there but that's not why I like it. They were so patient and supportive. And VERY breastfeeding friendly, lots of great LC's! Thankfully I didn't need it but we also have a great NICU.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sugar_pie299
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Absoulty loved the hospital i deliverd in it was amazing I loved my nurses very much. I hated my doctor though he wasnt "on call" when i gave birth and he was horibal when i went for check ups I was not a big fan and would never recomend him. 

k_hall1784
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:47 PM
Loved the last two. They were amazing and let you be in control of your birthing experience.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Yes

YzmaRocks
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:49 PM
I only delivered one in a hospital and it was ok as far as hospitals go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
foxy_prochoice
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 9:49 PM

With my son 8 years ago, the hospital was okay, I guess I did not know what to expect. I did not like the fact that after 18 hours of natural labor when I asked for the epi the "on call" doctor was out to lunch and it was 2 more hours before I got it, then after 36 hours and only diliating to 3 I had a c-section. The nurse I had was a total BITCH! I guess even tho it was my first baby I was suppost to know what to do. After I had him and they push on your stomach to help you stop bleeding, she just came in pulled the blankets off and pushed on my stomach,  no warnings no asking everyone to leave. At that time I was getting my blood drawn to see if my pre E was going away the nurse and the lady drawning my blood got in to a fight. It was not all that great.

With my daughter, it was wonderful. I had a couple of friends that were nurses, and they were great! I am not for sure what I would have done with out them! The only bad thing I have to say is the night I had my dd they had a baby that was really early and was super sick, they had to life flight the baby to OKC and my friend the nurse forgot that I had asked for pain meds and it was like 5 hours over due, But I can't really say it was her fault 100% because I feel asleep after I had asked for it. But I do know that when I woke up I was in some MAJOR pain, I was shaking and it was not good. my SO was not there and was asleep at home and did not answer my call. I was all alone and scared and in a BUNCH of pain. Other than that it was wonderful! If I could have another baby which I can't I would move back to the town I had her in just so I could deliver at that hospital.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)