Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Ive never been so scared in my life!

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 1:52 PM
  • 19 Replies
My 6 year old daughter was in her room cleaning abd I was upstairs cleaning. Hubby left for a minute to take the trash out. I went to check on my daughter and her light was off and she was nowhere to be found. I txted hubby asking if she was with him. He raced home and we were frantically searching for her...everywhere. We started seriously panicking and was on the verge of crying. Hubby was upset asking why I wasnt watching her. We were in panic freak out mode. We spent a good 10 minutes going all through the house and outside calling her name. I walked around the corner and there she was! Omg! Ive never been so scared! We had a good talk with her and let her know how UNfunny this was and how scared we were. She felt terrible. We are all better now though. Oh my goodness....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
joci2203
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Yikes!  

larissalarie
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Scary!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by April on Apr. 7, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Eeek, i can only imagine :(

ms.sophsmom
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 2:34 PM
Omg :( tht wld sure send me into a panic. I'm glad she's safe.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
streich420
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I woke up with DS one night when he was sick so we just went back to sleep in the living room him on the love seat and me on the couch SO woke me asking where he was we could not find him anywhere I checked all the doors to see if they were still locked, they were, checked the bathroom the closets he was NO WHERE to be found then we turned the light on and my poor baby was sleeping behind the chair. When I asked him what he was doing he said Im sleeping on your purse mommy. =( i love him

hlzcmjzajz
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 2:54 PM
I am currently cosleeping with my 8 week old dd & ds is sleeping with dh in another room. Well dh leaves at 6 am mon-thurs for work so we have a baby monitor so I can listen to ds. (He's 4 yo) Usually I'll hear him if he gets up before me, but one morning after an extremely late night with the baby I got up with her & went over to check on him like I always do. He wasn't there! So I started looking all over & calling his name; I coulnt find him upstairs & he wasn't answering so I headed downstairs where I found the back door open. My heart was beating wildly as I ran outside to find him sitting on the sidewalk drawing with his sidewalk chalk! Needless to say he got a good talking to about how we don't go outside without mommy or daddy & how scared I was that something had happened to him! We also put locks on both doors that he can't open now so I don't have to worry about that happening again...
So I know exactly how scared you were, hopefully she doesn't do that again!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HadnKmom
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 8:13 PM

dd1 hid in her sisters crib (when i was still pregnant) while i went to answer the door...there were blankets hanging over the sides so you couldnt see in it.....the sliding door as open...i come back couldnt find her im calling for her crying i call my mom freaking out and she pops up here i am and starts laughing hysterically....(shes 2)

Melissa_4
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Been there, done that.  Scary stuff.  Glad she's okay.

treasure1212
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 8:47 PM
When my son was 2 1/2 yrs . We were living in cali and we had just got home .well I told hi was going to go put our bags in our room and change my top . I was out of the room for 3 mins max . Well a neighbor came running over and said " your little boy is out side the yard " I ran to get him our chihuahua was with him and the neighbor said "I tried to get your son to come back but you dog was showing her teeth and barking at me when I would get close. I was so glad my dog was protecting my baby . I asked my son why he went outside . He said he wanted hot cheetos. There was a little market 3 doors down from us we always went there after we would get home. I had a talk with him and he never did it again . My son is 7 now .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenniferw10
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Glad she is ok.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN